What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moylan to the halves is always an option as you just don't know how the youngsters will go in FG.

It's silly to rule it out at this point , hell it could be an option at any point throughout his career.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Mansour wants to stay at the club and he's willing to take less money to stay. They'll work it out.

Paul Carter doesn't make out top 17?? Strange signing, unless they are convinced we are losing someone?

Kevin Locke is looking for another chance, he might be worth signing if we let Will Smith go??

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Why must Moylan go to 6??? I'm not sure he has the kicking game... Especially long. He does almost no kicking in general play at the moment.

Because he is the most talented ball player in the comp and his short kicking has improved out of sight. He is also not quick enough to be a fullback long term.

maple_69

Bench
I think the club has clearly pinned Martin and Cleary as our halves. They are confident in them. They've signed them long term. Then pushed Seg out confirming Wallace won't be in the halves. One of them will have a full year with Soward. I think the club may be keen to see what Edwards could do. If he got a game or two when Moylan is out for or after Origin and impresses, we could let Dallin go and keep Edwards as our back up fullback in case we do need to punt Moylan to the halves. If it doesn't happen it's only because Martin and Cleary have fired. Otherwise it definitely will eventually.

mxlegend99

Referee
Gee I hope there's nothing in that. I don't like the signing due to the effects it has on better players in our roster. But we have generally done well at steering clear of guys who bring a negative light to the game or our club since Gus. The ones who have been negative are pretty quickly on the outer.

I hope the whole story is BS.

mxlegend99

Referee
He has according to a poster above. But watch the highlights... only real crap effort to stop a try was typical Hiku with a poor read and they probably score no matter what he tries anyway. He was in a 2 on 1 and picked no one. Lol.

He scores a nice try with a lot of strength required to beat Semi to get over the line. Looks like he is trying his best in all highlights. Hell he looks better than he has at any point for us.

Im confident he's innocent based on the highlights. Hell it just makes me think the whole story is shit. Looked like typical 2015 Manly.

ACTPanthers

Bench
He has according to a poster above. But watch the highlights... only real crap effort to stop a try was typical Hiku with a poor read and they probably score no matter what he tries anyway. He was in a 2 on 1 and picked no one. Lol.

He scores a nice try with a lot of strength required to beat Semi to get over the line. Looks like he is trying his best in all highlights. Hell he looks better than he has at any point for us.

Im confident he's innocent based on the highlights. Hell it just makes me think the whole story is shit. Looked like typical 2015 Manly.

:lol: Sherlock Holmes over here (jokes mate ;-))

martielang

Bench
Its all speculation at this point, would rather not get my arse handed to me in court for naming names. Be interesting to see what comes out over the next few weeks. The names I've heard who are allegedly involved are pretty big names.

Not sure if this particular situation is true, but unfortunately its nailed on that the NRL would of been influenced in some way.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Ladies and gentlemen we are sailing close the wind .From now no names or suggestions on the salary cap scandals .We would be guessing.Posts will need to be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts