What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unKwn

Juniors
PENRITH GET BIG BOOST

Penrith have headed off a bidding war for Waqa Blake by re-signing the star centre for four years.

In a huge boost for the Panthers, the club will announce Blake’s new deal sometime this week.

Blake was due to come off contract at the end of next season and as such, would have been a free agent open to offers on November 1.

Despite missing a large slice of last season with a painful syndesmosis injury, the lanky Blake finished the year as the Panthers’ top tryscorer with 12 tries in 15 matches.

From the Mole

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
MX called it before though. Mole must be right on this occasion.

A four year deal speaks volumes of how much he wants to stay here. Could easily hold out and sign a shorter deal to cash in on his inevitable rise of value as time goes on. But nope, he's signing for four more years. Kikau and Blake was disgusting after no pre-season together and just playing less than half a year together. I can't wrap my mind around what that being improved looks like but I'm scared and I support the team they play for ffs.

GongPanther

Referee
Back of my mind I thought with Nov 1 looming,there would be interest in Blake and that a deal was to be sorted out. Goes for any players coming off contract.

Was really worried about the Storm picking him up TBH.

Panther Mick

Juniors
Back of my mind I thought with Nov 1 looming,there would be interest in Blake and that a deal was to be sorted out. Goes for any players coming off contract.

Was really worried about the Storm picking him up TBH.

They have 2 good centres in Chambers and Scott.
I think the biggest risk would have been a struggling club that threw a big offer his way.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
I seen a post if his on Instagram where he was commenting on peaches fairwell post saying see you soon. Really hope that doesn't mean he is heading up there and I'm just looking into it to much.
I believe it means Peach is planning to come back to the club after he goes to the GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts