What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashtest

Juniors
Nepean News has put the payout figure for Merrin at $200-250K. Assuming it is true was he that bad we had to pay him to leave? I don't think so

Hopefully the signing rumor is true and its someone decent and releasing Merrin helped with that, otherwise that's a crazy decision to pay that much to get rid of someone they probably should of kept anyway.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
I said I wouldn't want Cameron King but was thinking as the first choice hooker. Wouldn't mind him off the bench in the last 20 to inject some energy (particularly in defense) into the team or depth.

martielang

Bench
Another solid pick up IMO. Majority of Dragon fans didn't want to lose him. Playing the numbers game, you'd think either he or Fui will kick on this year. Plenty of upside in both. A bit different to what we already have as well.

Wookies&Cream

Juniors
Another solid pick up IMO. Majority of Dragon fans didn't want to lose him. Playing the numbers game, you'd think either he or Fui will kick on this year. Plenty of upside in both. A bit different to what we already have as well.

Considering Ivan uses a smaller lock, it would appear one "missing" token gets moved from prop to 2rf

tripster

Juniors
It is an Ivan Moneyball style signing for sure. That’s something Ivan has always excelled at. Picking up undervalued players and getting good performances out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts