What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
It contains quotes from him saying he re-signed with us.

False quoting people is a serious crime which can get people jailed.

I didn't read the article. I only looked for a corroborating article or Panthers announcement.

Usually clubs like to time these things for max exposure - look for something on Friday before the trial.
Or before our last trail @ home V Parramatta.

That could be it.

The Mole: Penrith Panthers sign back rower Frank Winterstein

Penrith has signed giant forward Frank Winterstein from Manly as an 11th hour replacement for injured forward Viliame Kikau.

The dynamic Kikau will miss the start of the season with a knee injury and the Panthers have swooped on Samoan international Winterstein.

A Bulldogs junior, Winterstein is a veteran at 32 but his experience should help the young Panthers pack.

He has played over 150 top grade games, both in Australia and in Super League, as well as nine Tests for Samoa.

Winterstein has played the past three seasons at Manly but the club was happy to move him on, with Des Hasler feeling his roster is top-heavy with forwards.

Winterstein told his Manly teammates by text message today that he is joining the Panthers.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...terstein/df6f14fb-b890-4f03-a6cf-6a61b5286e53

Panfa

Juniors
I like the signing hes a huge human being and we lack size in our backrow now kikau is out should add some good go forward off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts