What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
Bringing Brennan into the 1st grade coaching spot is a masterstroke.He will not only bring in knowledge of the players strengths and weaknesses,but he will also add stability to the squad overall which will make Griffin's job a lot easier.

Rhyno

First Grade
I had a slap bet with trent that he wouldn't poke his tongue out and disrespect the club. My cheeks going to be sore tomorrow

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I had a slap bet with trent that he wouldn't poke his tongue out and disrespect the club. My cheeks going to be sore tomorrow

Why do you enjoy being a complete wanker? Do you really think people think you are funny? Seriously grow the f**k up Cnt

mxlegend99

Referee
Soward has once again said on Twitter he's going nowhere and will finish his career at our club. Must have expected Idris quitting to raise the question about himself again.

Copperhead

Juniors
Soward has once again said on Twitter he's going nowhere and will finish his career at our club. Must have expected Idris quitting to raise the question about himself again.

Still, after Cleary and Idris you'd have to think there's a good chance Soward will go too.

GongPanther

Referee
Next minute... Idris is granted a release.

I did say he is going nowhere.

Time will tell if the reasoning behind his leaving is in his mind,or just another poach from the Storm.

After Gus spent a good day on twitter on Friday telling everyone Idris' future was O.K.,along comes this clanger.

Last edited:

Black Magik

Juniors

Time will tell if the reasoning behind his leaving is in his mind,or just another poach from the Storm.

After Gus spent a good day on twitter on Friday telling everyone Idris' future was O.K.,along comes this clanger.

Fans can't be wrong if they are attaching quotes.

Says a lot about the quotes though unfortunately :(

BxTom

Bench
Gould and Griffin both made the proviso that Idris had to meet certain conditions. Obviously he couldn't or wouldn't.

Tom.

mxlegend99

Referee

Not blaming you. I thought he was staying too.

Pretty sad that rumours hold more weight then direct quotes from the people involved.

Cleary was rumoured to be leaving. The club and himself denied it. He gets sacked (not his fault though... i'm sure he intended to honour his contract)
Idris was rumoured to be leaving. He denied it claiming to be happy. Gus denied it although he did basically say there were conditions on him (and others) staying. Next minute Idris has backflipped and his now quitting the NRL.

Personally I think at the time both parties were telling the truth in regards to Jamal Idris, but the expectations from him going into 2016 were too much for someone who is lazy and likes to cruise by on his talent and size alone. If that's the case, I think it's great news for the club. We don't need players who are lazy and we don't want a coach who is willing to tolerate that stuff. He wouldn't survive at the Storm. No way Bellamy puts up with that shit.

TheFrog

Coach
We all just know right now that Bellamy will, somewhere down the track, turn him into a Meninga-style wrecking ball (only bigger). And he'll come to Penrith one cold night and tear us to pieces.

It's the Storm curse.

Rhyno

First Grade
Why do you enjoy being a complete wanker? Do you really think people think you are funny? Seriously grow the f**k up Cnt

Have a look at the difference between the photos of Merrin and The MosStar on their 1 st day of training u can tell which one has joined a professional club

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 45

ashton

Juniors
Have a look at the difference between the photos of Merrin and The MosStar on their 1 st day of training u can tell which one has joined a professional club

just checked the Parramatta annual report for the year ending 2014. Parramatta had retained equity of $47.3 million dollars. Penrith had at the same time $154.3 million dollars of retained equity. Now who is the more professional club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts