What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggity giggity

Juniors
That alone means it's made up. In 1-2 years Moss or DWZ will be fullback and far less then Locke is worth. So doesn't make sense 1 year is a different story

As for DWZ if that's true someone has made an offer. Why not report it to the NRL rather then just print it as rumours?

DWZ is a panther junior and you guys have invested in him for the future,so the nrl should support your club in that regard,but unless you're the bronc's or rorters the nrl dont give two *****,trust me i know,im a raiders fan(millford).

Keenan

Juniors
Apparently the club sees Tyrone May as the next big halves prospect. I wouldn't be suprised to see him fast tracked and do a full off season with First Grade at the end of next year.

Great news for the Panthers.Tyrone May has just resigned for 3 years

Blackkat

Juniors
Has anyone spotted Peter Wallace?

I have looked through pre-season training photos etc and haven't seen him!

Sime_11

Juniors
I saw Pete Wallace with a couple of mates at the Greygums hotel a few weeks ago, does this count lol hahaha?

Sime_11

Juniors
Triple M just reported that apparently Jamal Idris has got a release with Gold Coast and is joining the Panthers. can anyone confirm????

Smh now saying the same as well.

Bit from left field.

But Gould is a massive fan and idris had a very good start to the season before his injury last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.