What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Corey Thompson rumour coming up again.[/QUOTEb

I can't see value for money in signing someone like Thompson given we have outside backs coming thru the ranks. Any money available would surely be better spent in other areas where perhaps we are light on.

Rhyno

First Grade
Not happy about it because I don't rate him but matt Moylan will be at the eels in 2015. He has a get out clause

mxlegend99

Referee
LOL. No chance Moylan is leaving. He extended his contract only a couple of months ago and is locked in for the next 3 years.

Unless his clause is Hayne quitting the NRL or him getting an Aussie jersey there's nothing that could be used for him to get out of his contract.

TheFrog

Coach
A get out clause that you can walk if another club has a vacancy in your position? Now I've heard everything.

Blues Riff

Bench
Not happy about it because I don't rate him but matt Moylan will be at the eels in 2015. He has a get out clause
:lol: You genius. You really are struggling now.

Edit- Hey Rhyno, you haven't posted this ground breaking news in the Eels signings thread.

100% FAIL. :lol:

Last edited:

Blues Riff

Bench
Why in hell would he leave Penrith??
He wouldn't. Rhyno is Penrith's latest troll. He thought he could insult our fullback and make us feel insecure in one clever post.

I think Parra will be fine. Now they can spread the talent (and $$) a bit more evenly (like us).

franklin2323

Immortal
Corey Thompson rumour coming up again.[/QUOTEb

I can't see value for money in signing someone like Thompson given we have outside backs coming thru the ranks. Any money available would surely be better spent in other areas where perhaps we are light on.

We need outside backs though. They prob won't play FG though that's the issue

NSW Cup backs
Moss
Jennings
Smith
Blake/Jennings
Simmons

Then we have none others contracted

broncos2010

Juniors
He was supposed to get a crack at panthers start of season but I think he was injured and never got that crack, if he did crack first grade on start of season he would have probably stayed at panthers.

maple_69

Bench
Yep but he missed his chance and was passed by two guys who went on to win selection for NZ and Aus.. What can you do. We have a lot of first grade quality players and juniors and we can't keep them all. I think we've kept the right ones so far in the last year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts