What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
Eh Graham is the only one in the last 5 years I'm filthy about. Austin never got a proper shot but he didn't show enough in first grade either. He'll turn out to be a poor man's Peachey.

mxlegend99

Referee
Mose Masoe is rumoured to the Dragons. Just needs a release.

We should have been raging favorites to sign him on his return since we treated him so well and allowed him to leave mid contract to go overseas. If he doesnt return with us I will be gutted.

Last edited:

ammatt

Juniors
Mose Masoe is rumoured to the Dragons. Just needs a release.

We should have been raging favorites to sign him on his return since we treated him so well and allowed him to leave mid contract to go overseas. If he doesnt return with us I will be gutted.

When he left he did say if he returned to the NRL it would be with Penrith. Just hope he keeps his word

maple_69

Bench
Hopefully. Would really tie our side together.
Dragons and a few teams could probably throw a bunch of cash at him.

maple_69

Bench
He left a team on the up for a jaunt in Europe once. He could easily have been a key player in a grand final side this year. Who knows what his priorities are at this point..

Big Mick

Referee
@NateTaylor87: The SMH are reporting young Panthers hooker Kierran Moseley is on his way out of Penrith and is set to sign with the Gold Coast Titans...

I'd heard he'd re-signed earlier in the year after rejecting a request from North Queensland.

Maybe that changed once Neil Henry took over at GC.

Be a shame to lose him...but pending where Api plays....hooker might have a logjam.

MrAnonymous

Bench
I'm happy for Mosely to go. He's pretty close to first grade standard and he's not going to get much of a look in next year at Hooker since Api has signed.

maple_69

Bench
The guys on abc doing the Samoa game today commented that it would be great if an NRL club picked up Mose so he didn't have to go back to Super League. I wasn't concentrating before that so I don't know if there was anything to it but gee it'd be great.

franklin2323

Immortal
@NateTaylor87: The SMH are reporting young Panthers hooker Kierran Moseley is on his way out of Penrith and is set to sign with the Gold Coast Titans...

I'd heard he'd re-signed earlier in the year after rejecting a request from North Queensland.

Maybe that changed once Neil Henry took over at GC.

Be a shame to lose him...but pending where Api plays....hooker might have a logjam.

Yeah 2 years. Srama and Henry had a blow up and they need a hooker. Moseley's 1st Grade standard so good luck to him

flash

Juniors
Tupou Sopoaga signed from Sharks. Good to get some depth in the backrow after losing a few in Robinson and Simpkins.

maple_69

Bench
Solid depth from what I saw of him at the back end of this season. Has a few missed tackles in his game but Cleary will certainly do a better job with him than whoever was Sharks coach that week.

maple_69

Bench
There was an article in the Australian which is behind a pay wall unfortunately that spoke about Frank Paul Nuuasala being shopped around by Easts. He'd be a great pick up for us I think. Hope we're sniffing around.

franklin2323

Immortal
There was an article in the Australian which is behind a pay wall unfortunately that spoke about Frank Paul Nuuasala being shopped around by Easts. He'd be a great pick up for us I think. Hope we're sniffing around.

Nah cost to much for not enough impact. Sopoaga is another one that can play Backrow or move to prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts