What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Rodney Coates. We signed used to play Sharks under 20's think he played for Mounties this year? Could be wrong.

But decent player.

Last edited:

defunk

Juniors
Rodney Coates. We signed used to play Sharks under 20's think he played for Mounties this year? Could be wrong.

But decent player.

Goes real good, can be a lazy trainer apparently. I watched him close when we played Mounties at Leichhardt in the rain this year and he was a massive threat all day near unstoppable.

franklin2323

Immortal

martielang

Bench
I've heard we're looking at Justin Hunt for depth. Had an absolute stinker against us that night, but was pretty impressive at his time with Souths.

With Merrin leaving the Dragons and Gus being a massive fan do we want him? I think he'll cost too much but we do badly need a prop.

maple_69

Bench
Would be great at 500k odd but Gus and Cleary won't be shelling more than that.

We need to find a nickname for Ivan also...

murraymob

Coach
Merrin is holding out in the hope the roosters will sign him in order for that to happen the have to offload some forwards and they are currently negotiating to do that.We are not in a position to offer Merrin what he wants we all know that.Canberra hold the key to it all happening

The Teach

Juniors
Canberra have already taken FPN so there's one player the roosters have offloaded. I think muz might be right and that's where merrin is looking to land.

maple_69

Bench
There has been talk that the Sharks could be circling for SKD and Maloney.. SKD could be another. Maloney probably not until 2016.

Kilkenny

Coach
A little surprised we haven't announced a few more signings given how many players are confirmed as leaving the club.

I would have thought we would have need some low key signings to fill our NSW Cup roster if nothing else.

grifter

Juniors
I have a sneaking suspicion that we will announce another decent signing soon.
I was hoping it would be Foran or Merrin, but in reality I think it's more likely that it could either be Mose returning, or a Bulldogs or Roosters forward.

I think Gould and the recruitment team have learn't there lesson from the Thurston and Carney bidding wars, and will be a lot more covert with any potential players they may target.

I hope I am right.

chrisD

Coach
I check the threads and scan the papers in the hopes of seeing a Penrith link to Merrin or someone else, hoping work is being done off the radar, but with FPN and Mason coming and going with only a soft of us to Mason at any stage maybe they've (Gould/Ivan) decided the squad is done.

Big Mick

Referee
I don't think we'll be in a position to get Merrin.

IMO it would jeopardize our chances of re-signing Peachey and DWZ if we do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.