What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

caylo

Bench
Yes I heard that too but if a coach can turn him around he'd be a massive signing. He just needs to sort his off field stuff and get his head right to play footy. Reckon he'll go to France

JOC for 200k/year would be a risk worth taking. He would make a good league fullback if he can get his shit togethe.

caylo

Bench
Good league fullback? Wasn't he just an above average Union fullback at his best? He'd be a winger in the NRL.

His ceiling is quiet high. he has good pace and skill, good anticipation and plays well above his size but his attitude has always been his issue. At 200k he could perform as a 500+k player but at worst would be an average fullback/backup 5-8. Would be better value than the likes of lussick, sandow or Morgan. It's all price dependant as he would be a project player/risk.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes I heard that too but if a coach can turn him around he'd be a massive signing. He just needs to sort his off field stuff and get his head right to play footy. Reckon he'll go to France
How many coaches have tried??? He's a f**king douche of the highest order, let him plod over at France for a mil a season.

Stagger eel

Staff member
2SM are reporting that sander earl lost his appeal ... We won't be seeing him in any footy jersey let alone ours anytime soon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
IIRC he admitted to using and trafficking.

2 years each offence = 2017.
He picked up the drugs he was using and took them to his docs, hardly what you would called trafficking. He's the honest one and he gets nailed for 4 years. And as Suity says whats has happened to the Essendon players??? Absolutely nothing. He deserved 2 years like the rest of them unfortunately for him he seems to be the only one getting punished for it.

He picked up the drugs he was using and took them to his docs, hardly what you would called trafficking. He's the honest one and he gets nailed for 4 years. And as Suity says whats has happened to the Essendon players??? Absolutely nothing. He deserved 2 years like the rest of them unfortunately for him he seems to be the only one getting punished for it.

I presume he was in possession of a traffickable quantity of the particular substance (i.e. an amount deemed to be for the purpose of supply).

His problem is that a) he did it and b) he admitted to what he did and his knowledge of what he was doing. The others haven't admitted knowingly breaking the laws, just admitted that they did take a prohibited substance (not necessarily knowing what it was / whether it was illegal). Bullshit of course, but there's the difference as far as what they've been nailed for.

Parra47

Juniors
I am disappointed for him. I'm anti illegal drugs, but this will pretty much end his career. He's a young bloke who made some very bad choices. But he's been forced out of the game for two years now, I would think he has learnt his lesson and I think people deserve a second chance. Yes he stuffed up but I would be ok with him being allowed back into our game after his two year ban as he has shown he is contrite for what he did. Its not like he was in his mid 20's or older and was a serial offender.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He was in his mid 20s, and just because he was only caught once doesn't mean this was the first time he had anything to do with drugs. You don't get into trafficking with no experience. You need to earn the trust of some fairly invested people.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would he admit to it?

(And don't say it's because he's a good bloke - good blokes don't use and sell illegal drugs.)
When did he sell illegal drugs??? He deserved his 2 years but 4 years IMO is a little rough considering what has happened to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts