What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mull

Juniors
He was in his mid 20s, and just because he was only caught once doesn't mean this was the first time he had anything to do with drugs. You don't get into trafficking with no experience. You need to earn the trust of some fairly invested people.

I dont think its fair to call peptides drugs.

I am disappointed for him. I'm anti illegal drugs, but this will pretty much end his career. He's a young bloke who made some very bad choices. But he's been forced out of the game for two years now, I would think he has learnt his lesson and I think people deserve a second chance. Yes he stuffed up but I would be ok with him being allowed back into our game after his two year ban as he has shown he is contrite for what he did. Its not like he was in his mid 20's or older and was a serial offender.

Yep, I think that's about right.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As for second chances, he's allowed to play again in mid-2017. He shouldn't have any trouble staying fit in Thailand. As you probably know, only good blokes spend extended periods of time in Southeast Asia.

So, did he, or did he not traffic illegal drugs, because that's what's been insinuated here?

Suity

No, he didn't (AFAIK). The concerns relate to drugs proscribed under WADA rules, as far as I understand it. The sanctions brought against him affect his ability to play sport. That's it, isn't it? Maybe I missed something....didn't follow it all.

Fanbase

Juniors
Should not try and talk sense to Master Pau silly sausage that he is. I picture him as a 14 year old little weedy Indian boy with large glasses who spends all his time not at school sitting in front of his computer in a dark room googling stats and hating the world.

Avenger

Immortal
Should not try and talk sense to Master Pau silly sausage that he is. I picture him as a 14 year old little weedy Indian boy with large glasses who spends all his time not at school sitting in front of his computer in a dark room googling stats and hating the world.

You got the Indian part right.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He was in his mid 20s, and just because he was only caught once doesn't mean this was the first time he had anything to do with drugs. You don't get into trafficking with no experience. You need to earn the trust of some fairly invested people.

you do the first time

The Anti-Doping Tribunal, chaired by former High Court Judge, The Honourable, Ian Callinan, AC, QC, found Earl had committed the following violations of the Anti-Doping Policy:

* use of CJC-1295 (eight violations)

* possession of CJC-1295.

* trafficking in Somatropin.

* trafficking in Clenbuterol.

* attempted trafficking in SARMS (selective androgen receptor modulators).

* attempted trafficking in Testosterone.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sandor-earl-banned-from-nrl-for-four-years-for-using-performance-enhancing-drugs/story-e6frf3ou-1227568977077

Just for clarity and chemists.

How you doin there, Irene?

Suitman

Post Whore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts