What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
This Paulo rumour is getting out of hand. Good troll post from the other site has now grown into a full on paranoia amongst Eels fans and joy amongst Raiders fans. How quick that will change when they find out that it's Joseph

Suitman

Post Whore
This Paulo rumour is getting out of hand. Good troll post from the other site has now grown into a full on paranoia amongst Eels fans and joy amongst Raiders fans. How quick that will change when they find out that it's Joseph

lol.
So true.

Suity

Green River Eel

Juniors
Very strong rumours Junior Paulo has been released from his final year with us and has signed with the raiders, i heard somebody describe it at 99.99% certain.

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't defend the whingers Suity. They deserve what they get. And they probably don't need your help.

I'm not defending anyone, but hey, that's where you and I differ.
I don't see them as whingers. I see them as other Parra fans who have a different opinion than you, or I or others, and that opinion I feel is quite often justified.
So therefore, instead of boring the f**k out of them with the same old dribble, I'd prefer to just let their opinion stand and be voiced on a public forum.
I sometimes find it amusing that some go to the lengths they do to deride them and their opinion.
Personally, I've got better things to do with my time.
I stand by my original comment though.
Give it a rest mate. You really ARE becoming Bart -like.
If that's deriding your opinion - I plead guilty.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
Just to set the record straight, it's been reiterated to me that seffa has been given permission to negotiate a release and NOT junior as it's been suggested on both websites...

I choose to believe my source

There's a report on FB now claiming he's signed a 3 year deal with them.

Have you heard anything else because people are probably about to start slitting their wrists over this news whether actually true or not.

If it is true then so be it, I'm sure they have their reasons and last weeks incident being reported might be a good reason.

Noise

Coach
There's a report on FB now claiming he's signed a 3 year deal with them.

Have you heard anything else because people are probably about to start slitting their wrists over this news whether actually true or not.

If it is true then so be it, I'm sure they have their reasons and last weeks incident being reported might be a good reason.

That facebook report is just some random bloke posting. It's nothing official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts