What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
That facebook report is just some random bloke posting. It's nothing official

I know that but you don't often see stuff like that posted when there is zero proof. They will suggest rumours etc. but not usually confirmation.

That is pretty much why I'm asking Stagger though, just seeing if he's heard.

Noise

Coach
I know that but you don't often see stuff like that posted when there is zero proof. They will suggest rumours etc. but not usually confirmation.

That is pretty much why I'm asking Stagger though, just seeing if he's heard.

The Raiders forum where the rumour came from are all pissing themselves laughing at the rumour and how the other site and facebook is going into meltdown.

Kornstar

Coach
The Raiders forum where the rumour came from are all pissing themselves laughing at the rumour and how the other site and facebook is going into meltdown.

Even the mole is in on it, someone asked him and he pretty much said its true.

Not that I believe anything he says.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Someone posted this on Facebook.

10455355_10153183370706009_1671234463013533133_n.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol amazing how this rumour has gotten out of hand. Why would we just let the best young front rower in the NRL walk out the door??? Not even we are that stupid.

Stagger eel

Staff member
There's a report on FB now claiming he's signed a 3 year deal with them.

Have you heard anything else because people are probably about to start slitting their wrists over this news whether actually true or not.

If it is true then so be it, I'm sure they have their reasons and last weeks incident being reported might be a good reason.

I still standby what I said..

The rumour is crap

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What is just a rumour? That Junior Paulo is joining Canberra next year or that he's joining them in 2017 when he comes off contract?

Stagger eel

Staff member
What is just a rumour? That Junior Paulo is joining Canberra next year or that he's joining them in 2017 when he comes off contract?

As I said before the guy has other pressing issues at the moment, 1 is an upcoming court case for an alleged misdemeanour and then having to deal with the NRL integrity unit on top of that if things don't go his way.. 2017 would be the furthest from his mind

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As I said before the guy has other pressing issues at the moment, 1 is an upcoming court case for an alleged misdemeanour and then having to deal with the NRL integrity unit on top of that if things don't go his way.. 2017 would be the furthest from his mind

That's a very good point. I can't see how any club would be in a hurry to negotiate with him right now either, unless they thought they could get him cheap.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Stagger eel said:
Well I definitely trust my source but this muz character is a bit dodgy I wouldn't go near him

I agree, the past photo I saw of him he looked like some mafia dude

Delboy

First Grade
The Jnr Paulo stuff was a mistake early for Seffa, then a female from the Raiders has been on the blog carrying on, and a known wind up poster said it was confirmed and does the phrase " knickers in a knot over nothing" mean anything

Definitely not Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts