What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
Just got told Reece Robinson signed today with Waratahs. 2 year deal.

Good luck to him. He's got the speed to be successful. Nathan Blacklock (who was a similar but better player) didn't make it, though. Then again, I don't think he was really given a chance to be honest.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How about you lot drop off then too, you're no less boring trying to adjust his point of view

Cheers merkin. I agree it's boring. But from my end I'm just giving back what I'm getting. Childish? Sure. But if we're going to be bored over the off season we might as well all be bored together.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
That one is Joseph's cousin, I think he played 5 mins in the American team that bureta came to fame in.

Being the last game I heard him play.

emjaycee

Coach
I am hearing that JUNIOR is going nowhere and that we are still to officially announce 2 centres. One we all know about (Gutherson) and the other is yet to be mentioned by name on here but will be shortly announced.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I am hearing that JUNIOR is going nowhere and that we are still to officially announce 2 centres. One we all know about (Gutherson) and the other is yet to be mentioned by name on here but will be shortly announced.

That's the feeling I got at the Wenty presentation night tonight... There's definitely another outside back other than the obvious on the radar

Gazzamatta

Coach
On ya MJC. Would this be the Under 20s player Staggs hinted at?
Finally a post worth reading. Thanks for that.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Now that Earl and Robinson are out of the picture it sounds highly likely there is or are others being chased. Just wish Hoppa would cut and run.

Gazzamatta

Coach
2 or 3 potential backs hopefully with speed. Sounds good to me additional to those recruited thus far. Roll on 2016.
Hard to be critical of the clubs off field performance lately.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
With Hoppa and Robbo gone you would think we have the cash freed up for a decent centre/winger signing.

Last Week

Bench

Oooo I hope it's Willie Tonga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts