What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't think he is doing to bad. They have salary cap issues and need to cut some deadwood. Big unpopular decisions needed to be made. He needs time. Much like how Smith cleaned up the Roosters.

Agree 100%. This is almost certainly a good move by the Tigers. Probably a good move by Manly as well, depending on price. Some player transfers are win-win.

The Tigers will be killing it if they can offload Farah without paying too much. The first step to rebuilding is filling your defensive line with first graders, and the only way a struggling club can afford that is by offloading expensive stars.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Huh? Smith signed Todd Carney and made a grand final during his first year at the Roosters. How has Taylor done anything like that?

True but they probably got lucky that year as they really struggle after that year. But roosters did have a better roster, but like Taylor has done, smith had to make some big decisions ( letting players go) and promoting junior talent.

Taylor aren't stupid, he needs time.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
True but they probably got lucky that year as they really struggle after that year. But roosters did have a better roster, but like Taylor has done, smith had to make some big decisions ( letting players go) and promoting junior talent.

Taylor aren't stupid, he needs time.

Everyone knows that Farah is a burden to that club as he believes the club owes him something for all his years playing there. Then when Taylor tried to get rid of Farah no doubt Taupau had a hissy fit about his mate being let go so he may have become toxic character around the club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
#3amigos

sombrero-man.jpg
LOL Are you Sharpies bodyguard????

Gronk

Staff member
The editor of Golf Oz Gold Digest has jumped ship.

BradCliffoGolfDigest ‏@bradcliffo · 2h2 hours ago
That'll do me @WestsTigers After nearly 32 years I think I'm off to get me a @SemiRadradra @TheParraEels guernsey. #Kapow #rockbottom

#bandwagon

Bigfella

Coach
Isn't three amigos a name gronk came up with for the "haters" who dared to suggest that Scott Seward was hopeless?

Noise

Coach
Agree 100%. This is almost certainly a good move by the Tigers. Probably a good move by Manly as well, depending on price. Some player transfers are win-win.

The Tigers will be killing it if they can offload Farah without paying too much. The first step to rebuilding is filling your defensive line with first graders, and the only way a struggling club can afford that is by offloading expensive stars.

Killing it? Really? They offload Farah and Tapou and they are still a bottom 4 side. That is hardly killing it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Killing it? Really? They offload Farah and Tapou and they are still a bottom 4 side. That is hardly killing it.

They will be killing it in how quickly they will be able to rebuild. At the moment Farah is an albatross, much like Hayne was for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts