What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibs

Bench
It probably not worth the virtual paper it's written on but isn't there quite often a section at the end of an email about not being allowed to make public the info in an email if sent in error to someone

Gronk

Staff member
It probably not worth the virtual paper it's written on but isn't there quite often a section at the end of an email about not being allowed to make public the info in an email if sent in error to someone

Yeah maybe they should extradite him from Canada.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Yes, but that is up the organisation to set up, many do not bother.

forward pass

Coach
Tony Adams AKA the mole has suggested the stupid Eels offer to Hoppa is in a email not a contract.

https://m.soundcloud.com/sportal/nrl-gos-central-29-10#c=68&t=1:08

We didn't dodge a bullet when we got rid of Seward - we dodged a f**king missile.

If he stayed - we would have been the new Melbourne Storm and he would have been Brian Waldron (except no premierships would have been taken from us).

2016 or 2017, we would have lost all our points - it was all heading towards that it seems.

Haynzy

First Grade
It wasn't that night iir, it was Broncos game and we won, I also met Joey Grima that night, I think Suity introduced me.

That was the night I had a gig in town and came back to the R&C after and met a whole bunch of you guys. I'm pretty sure I got there just after you left though Twizz.

Suity also introduced me to Joey that night.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So how did it get sent to the wrong J Kelly.

Are we to believe that the agent had the Canadian J Kelly in his email address book ?

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Who knows what is happening at the tigers. But what i will say is thank god we didnt sign Jason Taylor as coach a couple of years ago. We would have won 5 wooden spoons in a row by now i reckon if he was in charge.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Indeed.

So, should we expect all outstanding announcements (Gutherson etc) to be made today ahead of everyone reporting in for duty Monday?

Gronk

Staff member
So how did it get sent to the wrong J Kelly.

Are we to believe that the agent had the Canadian J Kelly in his email address book ?

The fine print of the debacle was that the email was sent by a UK law firm.

eel01s

Bench
Tigers in a worse salary cap position than we were (assuming we don't lose 4 points next year). Even the NRL appointed board are having massive issues fixing that mess.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Maybe we should send Sharpy over the Tigers and help them fix up their mess???

He's done such a good job here, even take DA with him??? Us Westy clubs have to stick together.........

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Good move from the Tigers. Get rid of an inconsistent forward who takes an explosive hit-up once in a while and is woeful defensively who would be asking for $700k+ from next season onwards and is now a cancer to their team. All depends who they replace him with.

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe we should send Sharpy over the Tigers and help them fix up their mess???

He's done such a good job here, even take DA with him??? Us Westy clubs have to stick together.........

#3amigos

sombrero-man.jpg

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Who knows what is happening at the tigers. But what i will say is thank god we didnt sign Jason Taylor as coach a couple of years ago. We would have won 5 wooden spoons in a row by now i reckon if he was in charge.

I don't think he is doing to bad. They have salary cap issues and need to cut some deadwood. Big unpopular decisions needed to be made. He needs time. Much like how Smith cleaned up the Roosters.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Good move from the Tigers. Get rid of an inconsistent forward who takes an explosive hit-up once in a while and is woeful defensively who would be asking for $700k+ from next season onwards and is now a cancer to their team. All depends who they replace him with.

A cheap rookie like Aloiai.

But seriously for that price they could pick up three decent forwards. There is nothing wrong with their backs.

Noise

Coach
I don't think he is doing to bad. They have salary cap issues and need to cut some deadwood. Big unpopular decisions needed to be made. He needs time. Much like how Smith cleaned up the Roosters.

Huh? Smith signed Todd Carney and made a grand final during his first year at the Roosters. How has Taylor done anything like that?

Eelementary

Post Whore

Tbh, this.

Tapau is a good player, but everyone is acting like he's Bradley Clyde and Glen Lazarus' lovechild...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts