What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra47

Juniors
Hi all, been reading for a while and after a great GF have decided to join up. Love the Eels and find the conversations on here pretty interesting.

It can be good value mate. Guys like Stagger have lost of good inside gossip, 40/20 provides great info on our NSW Cup games, Avenger has good posts and is worth reading and Hindyrulz is a passionate frustrated guy who I agree with 80% of the time.

jk13

First Grade
Watch that poo guy though, he'll want to know the size of your head so he can calculate your ability

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It can be good value mate. Guys like Stagger have lost of good inside gossip, 40/20 provides great info on our NSW Cup games, Avenger has good posts and is worth reading and Hindyrulz is a passionate frustrated guy who I agree with 80% of the time.

Only four blokes have worthwhile posts do they you f**ken maggot!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hi all, been reading for a while and after a great GF have decided to join up. Love the Eels and find the conversations on here pretty interesting.

Outside Centre?
Inside Centre?
Middle Half?
Left Half?
Right Half?
Middle Fullback
Left Fullback?
Right Fullback?

There is conundrum going on here in this forum, in fact a controversy going on for over three years now.
Can you set the record straight?
What is going on?

Fanbase

Juniors

Yep I enjoy reading Forty20s comments on the reserves games. And there are some drips on here for sure.

Avenger

Immortal

Thank you for the kind words. I also find the above intriguing, yourself included. I also think Barry O'Speedwagon (very witty), Hollywood Jesus (Highly intelligent), Suity (straight to the point with little bullshit), yy cheng (makes me laugh especially that f**king horse story overseas), Eelementary (all round nice guy), Delboy (connections similar to stagger), Emjaycee and Colonel (for their football knowledge) to be very good contributors. Don't mind Bigfella either because he doesn't suffer fools.

Pou used to be ok but it is obvious that he hasn't been taking his meds lately and is once again spiraling out of control. I'd still like to meet him, bitch slap him then buy him a drink. He needs some tough love.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore

So your a nut? Ok you sound like a good person so i will give you a few pointers....

Basically Hindy111 makes the most sense on this forum. You also have a guy called casper who keeps things in check. Good bloke. I guess we are like the straw that stirs the drink. Without us the drink would be sweet on the top but taste like shit on the bottom.

At the bottom of the drink you find guys who wynge especially when we lose they want too sack the whole team. and they always bag out our own players even thou they wear the blue and gold ( death riders)

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Thank you for the kind words. I also find the above intriguing, yourself included. I also think Barry O'Speedwagon (very witty), Hollywood Jesus (Highly intelligent), Suity (straight to the point with little bullshit), yy cheng (makes me laugh especially that f**king horse story overseas), Eelementary (all round nice guy), Delboy (connections similar to stagger), Emjaycee and Colonel (for their football knowledge) to be very good contributors. Don't mind Bigfella either because he doesn't suffer fools.

Pou used to be ok but it is obvious that he hasn't been taking his meds lately and is once again spiraling out of control. I'd still like to meet him, bitch slap him then buy him a drink. He needs some tough love.

You missed some? cough cough.

Avenger

Immortal
So your a nut? Ok you sound like a good person so i will give you a few pointers....

Basically Hindy111 makes the most sense on this forum. You also have a guy called casper who keeps things in check. Good bloke. I guess we are like the straw that stirs the drink. Without us the drink would be sweet on the top but taste like shit on the bottom.

Did your house get raided today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts