What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think I'm the only person on the planet who couldn't really get into "Breaking Bad"...

Last edited:

Parra47

Juniors
Thank you for the kind words. I also find the above intriguing, yourself included. I also think Barry O'Speedwagon (very witty), Hollywood Jesus (Highly intelligent), Suity (straight to the point with little bullshit), yy cheng (makes me laugh especially that f**king horse story overseas), Eelementary (all round nice guy), Delboy (connections similar to stagger), Emjaycee and Colonel (for their football knowledge) to be very good contributors. Don't mind Bigfella either because he doesn't suffer fools.

Pou used to be ok but it is obvious that he hasn't been taking his meds lately and is once again spiraling out of control. I'd still like to meet him, bitch slap him then buy him a drink. He needs some tough love.

Thanks mate. I forgot about Elementary, comes across as a good bloke. And yeah yy Cheng is good for a smile.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thank you for the kind words. I also find the above intriguing, yourself included. I also think Barry O'Speedwagon (very witty), Hollywood Jesus (Highly intelligent), Suity (straight to the point with little bullshit), yy cheng (makes me laugh especially that f**king horse story overseas), Eelementary (all round nice guy), Delboy (connections similar to stagger), Emjaycee and Colonel (for their football knowledge) to be very good contributors. Don't mind Bigfella either because he doesn't suffer fools.

Pou used to be ok but it is obvious that he hasn't been taking his meds lately and is once again spiraling out of control. I'd still like to meet him, bitch slap him then buy him a drink. He needs some tough love.

I love youse all.

Eelementary

Post Whore
f**k you too :)

Eelementary's grandma is responsible for one of the greatest administrative turmoils the club has seen!

:lol:

She ordered me an NFL jersey the other day... She asked me which team I support, and I said, "Oakland."

Nek minnit, I'm receiving an Ottawa Redblacks jersey in the post...

strider

Post Whore
I think I'm the only person on the planet who couldn't really get into "Breaking Bad"...

I reckon it started slow .... but I reckon season 4 (I think) was fkn awesome .... and it had one of the better final seasons of all the shows I've watched (most shows go to poo by the end cos the writers just drag them on and on)

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon it started slow .... but I reckon season 4 (I think) was fkn awesome .... and it had one of the better final seasons of all the shows I've watched (most shows go to poo by the end cos the writers just drag them on and on)

I have to give it a real go - I watched season one, and half of season two, and I got caught up in life and never felt the urge to go back and finish it.

Same thing happened with Game Of Thrones - was really into it, but the last season, I only watched half of it, and then I dropped it.

Maybe I'm just a lousy TV watcher...

slippy

Juniors
I actually like all of you and read this forum daily. I stay quiet for the most part, I only post when I'm either really really pissed off (Cowboys loss earlier this year for example) or really really really happy (09 Bulldogs prelim). 500 odd posts in 6 years since I signed up doesn't equate to very much input, but believe me, I am here every day!

Ive been reading this forum since 2007 and should really post more but I get so absorbed reading it all haha.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I actually like all of you and read this forum daily. I stay quiet for the most part, I only post when I'm either really really pissed off (Cowboys loss earlier this year for example) or really really really happy (09 Bulldogs prelim). 500 odd posts in 6 years since I signed up doesn't equate to very much input, but believe me, I am here every day!

Ive been reading this forum since 2007 and should really post more but I get so absorbed reading it all haha.

I was reading the forum since 2005 until i finally joined up in 2010 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.