What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Unless Im mistaken (which surprisingly does happen occasionally), Joseph Paulo was not named in either of last weeks sides nor did he play. Ive also not heard any mention of injury. Any chance hes done a runner?

Jodeci

Bench
Awesome my lawn is due for a mow :)

I was hopeful that you may say that you live in a Unit or a townhouse/duplex that hasn't got much lawn.

All I need now is for Stagger to send me a photo of his 5,000 sqm land that requires a trim.

Jodeci

Bench
Unless Im mistaken (which surprisingly does happen occasionally), Joseph Paulo was not named in either of last weeks sides nor did he play. Ive also not heard any mention of injury. Any chance hes done a runner?

Sef's current deal is that 2016 is optional but in his favour and I believe he will be taking up that option.

As far as not being named, he might have a small niggling injury perhaps.

Chipmunk

Coach
Sef's current deal is that 2016 is optional but in his favour and I believe he will be taking up that option.

As far as not being named, he might have a small niggling injury perhaps.

Well no one else would want him so I dare say he'll be taking up the option.

Gronk

Staff member

Hopefully he's in surgery and he's getting Hindy's heart.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Farah is a leader when his attitude is on though.

And a great competitor.

Would also add to our kicking game which may have some questionmarks over it next year?

It could only happen if peats' injury was career ending or threatening though surely.

I think he's a much better player than pears and we would be very good top eight chances with him in the side, even with our very average outside backs (semi excepted).

NO!!!!

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
No f**kwit I'm not. You have made that up yourself.

You stupid merkins do this all the time. You completely misquote the person you are arguing with them think you are clever for defeating the argument.

It's the sign of a deadshit with no idea.

One of Pou pou's favourite tricks.

Go f**k yourself.

What is wrong with you???

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Glad to see BA extended until 2017.

Given what we have seen over the last few games, there is definitely an improvement given the weaker squad we have at the moment. Next year will be the first year BA has the side he wants.

I'd say its getting closer to the squad he wants but still not 100%.
I'd say It's around 60% to 70% at best as to what he wants.

With all the cap issues and massive board and admin issues, he still is not free to build a full squad the way he really wants it and if the Hoppa scenario drags on, Brad Arthur could still be chained to compromises out of his control, that's unless he was directly involved with Seward and all the negotiating f**k ups.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Great now Casper is going to post some weird pictures

mate casper doesn't need an excuse to post weird pictures :?

If we sign Lawrence, I'll cut Stagger's, Bigfella and Hineyrulz lawns in my wife's Dragons jersey and buy them a case of beer each.

I certainly hope we don't sign him.

Staggers Backyard
519653-09a8c5b0-6c63-11e3-af23-8bbd4004b6c0.jpg

Bigfella's Backyard
1901ivbm2e45hjpg.jpg

Hineyrulz Backyard
Tangier+Graves+2.JPG

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
This explains what became of BigFella and why we must
be understanding of the challenges faced before him.

[youtube]gzYaN9YcG2s[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts