What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
It is nice to dream, but Thurston, Carney & Mateo would be a nice trio to pick up. While we are at it we could grab Sam Williams for depth & grooming for when JT pulls up stumps. Make that happen Gus & I will personally start casting the statue!

This happens I will name my next kid Phillip Ronald Gould.
I will ignore all these players we are linked too (Besides Thurston I now we are after him). Every player will be coming here until pen goes too paper I will ignore

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Yes we will be the new Roosters with every player linked to us now the media knows we have money to spend. Thurston should be first, if we get him he can lure other quality players to us.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Gould and Cleary have a clear plan about where to spend the available funds. There may be players we haven't even considered who are in there sights. The Elijah Taylor rumour is a little surprising given back row is not a position we are light on so if the rumour is true Clearly must rate him big time. I guess it all revolves around Thurston, if he doesn't come then it will be interesting to see plan B.

Guru_

Juniors
So, a few people on twitter seem to think that the Hayne Plane was given a tour of our facilities.

It's BS Hayne is close to signing a new deal with the eels should be announced before Rd 1.

I can't see the panthers signing any Marquee players your not gonna get Hayne , Thurston or carney your just gonna pay massive overs for fringe Graders.

Plus why would hayne leave parramatta for a club that is a lot worse shape than the eels? Hayne is already tweeting for the eels to sign Mateo for next year why would he be trying to recruit players if he wasn't gonna re-sign

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
So, a few people on twitter seem to think that the Hayne Plane was given a tour of our facilities.

It would be nice to have him play for us rather than against us. I remember some length of the field tries that broke my heart.

This looks good 1- Hayne, 7- Thurston, 12- Farrar.
Bring on 2014.

franklin2323

Immortal
we may have a few fullbacks but wes naquima is even considered for the spot we are in trouble in the position.Whare will need to go to center now jennings has gone

The fact Tighe, Walsh, Ciraldo & co get considered shows we are in trouble.

As for fullback for this season in order: Roberts, Moylan, Moss, Mansour, Whare.

Between Moss & Dallin Watene we have fullback covered long term. Roberts probably should move to centre at some stage once he bulks up.

I would take halves & back up hooker (segeyaro should be number 1), possibly a strike centre

Guru_

Juniors
Wanna bet?

The panthers would have to offer 200-300k more a year than what any other club offers to get a player like JT, Hayne or Carney. Because the other 16 spots will be filled up with nuffies and they would know they'd be spending their entire contract in the cellar

murraymob

Coach
The panthers would have to offer 200-300k more a year than what any other club offers to get a player like JT, Hayne or Carney. Because the other 16 spots will be filled up with nuffies and they would know they'd be spending their entire contract in the cellar

wouldnt that also apply to your team.Remind me where you finished last year and if you where even alive the last time they won

Big Mick

Referee

You said we wouldn't get a top player...I beg to differ and willing to bet. You seem to not want too...

ALSO...excuse me if I'm wrong...but I'm not...but did you not pay tremendous overs for Chris Sandow who is an absolute bum?

ALSO paying overs for such quality as Justin Poore, Willie Tonga, Ben Roberts and Shane Shackleton

Don't talk about other clubs paying overs when your own has been far more guilty of such a practice in recent years.

Guru_

Juniors
wouldnt that also apply to your team.Remind me where you finished last year and if you where even alive the last time they won

The eels have a great team but just need a hooker and 1 or 2 forwards to be a real premiership force.
We have some of the best young talent in the game in Hayne, Sandow,Loko and sio and have a great coach in Stuart we are a club players wanna play for.

And no I was born in 89 so they havnt won a premiership while I've been alive

Big Mick

Referee
The eels have a great team but just need a hooker and 1 or 2 forwards to be a real premiership force.
We have some of the best young talent in the game in Hayne, Sandow,Loko and sio and have a great coach in Stuart we are a club players wanna play for.

HAHAHA.

Gold.

Guru_

Juniors
You said we wouldn't get a top player...I beg to differ and willing to bet. You seem to not want too...

ALSO...excuse me if I'm wrong...but I'm not...but did you not pay tremendous overs for Chris Sandow who is an absolute bum?

ALSO paying overs for such quality as Justin Poore, Willie Tonga, Ben Roberts and Shane Shackleton

Don't talk about other clubs paying overs when your own has been far more guilty of such a practice in recent years.

Bet what? It's hard to get people to keep their word when they make Internet bets.

Sandow is Not on as much money as Crowe and the media say he is.He was the best halfback of-contract last year, alot of other clubs where chasing him and I think we got him from a good price watch him become a SOO player under Stuart.
we only have to of those others players left at the club and they will both be gone by the end of the year when Stuart cleans out all the dead wood

:lol::lol::lol:

Stuart's record of recruitment is woeful.

Honestly , the bloke is toxic. I'm glad parra got him.

Penrith will win a premiership again long before parra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts