What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkbloom

Juniors
Western Weekender who had an interview with Ivan Cleary.

Cleary said that he doesn't take much notice of rumours about players that might come to Penrith and he did mention that he was aware that Roberts was one of them...like we all are.

He damned well shouldn't take any notice either. As the head coach he should know exactly what is going on in terms of recruitment. In fact he should be driving it.

Guru_

Juniors
I have heard a rumour on LU that the panthers are chasing Shaun Johnson . Check the rumour thread on this forum. I know luke bowdon needs a new G -String

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I have heard a rumour on LU that the panthers are chasing Shaun Johnson . Check the rumour thread on this forum. I know luke bowdon needs a new G -String

It's your mother that is chasing a new G-String. On your bike Guru, you muppet.

Guru_

Juniors
It's your mother that is chasing a new G-String. On your bike Guru, you muppet.

I don't remember posting that comment and a couple of others on here last night.it was 3:30am and I was blind drunk when I posted it but I am a bit embarrassed seeing some comments like that i post last night

Panther Pete

Juniors
The Tele have been writing for ages we were favourites to get Thurston next year.......they back flipped today and said he is now tipped to stay up north and all the talk was just to bump up his price.

murraymob

Coach
The Tele have been writing for ages we were favourites to get Thurston next year.......they back flipped today and said he is now tipped to stay up north and all the talk was just to bump up his price.

that may be true but look who wrote the article mr anti penrith buzz butthole

Randy81

Juniors
My mail is that Thurston to panthers is almost a done deal. Apparently it's 4 years from next year and that we are $2 million more than dogs offer over that period. Would be huge for panthers if comes off

murraymob

Coach
after seeing him in the all stars game it is clear he is a long way ahead of any other half in the competition

As much as I like thurston the news that cronk has a get out clause if Bellamy leaves the storm gives me pause.

Theyre petty much the same age but I'd say cronks body is in better condition.

MaxPower

Juniors
It's not like Thurston misses plenty of games through injury. Since he has been at the Cowboys he has played 168 games over 8 years, for an average of 21 games per season. Keep in mind that he has played in every single origin match during that period, in addition to playing for Australia 23 times.

franklin2323

Immortal
It's not like Thurston misses plenty of games through injury. Since he has been at the Cowboys he has played 168 games over 8 years, for an average of 21 games per season. Keep in mind that he has played in every single origin match during that period, in addition to playing for Australia 23 times.

No knee or shoulder injuries that I can remember. You keep those intact you can play well till mid 30's

darkbloom

Juniors
My mail is that Thurston to panthers is almost a done deal. Apparently it's 4 years from next year and that we are $2 million more than dogs offer over that period. Would be huge for panthers if comes off

Over $2m more than the Dogs over 4 years? That has to be wrong. Are you saying our bid for JT is $500k per season above what the dogs have offered.

If true you can draw one of two conclusions from that:

Either Dogs placed a bid with the deliberate intention of being insulting or

We are have no respect at all for money or the salary cap.

Panfas

Juniors
I have similar mail. There is another part of this story, but I dont want to reveal as it is not sorted yet. But if JT signs, another major star (current SOO player) will sign also. both after 4 years that their current clubs wont match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts