What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
I think the Anzac Test showed his class. He looked at home at that level and while he did some erratic things he probably outplayed even the Australian halves. He's playing in a misfiring team and we saw what he can do in 2011 with a good team and coach. I think he has potential to continue to develop to the point of being influential enough to carry even a mis-firing team like the most dominant halves do.

franklin2323

Immortal
So... If we don't buy a halfback for next year, who will play there?

We need a 7. Soward's played a bit of 7 but is a 6. Coote & Austin don't have the organisation skills needed.

I can't see Townsend or Williams staying as they are in NSW cup & have halves in front at their clubs next year.

franklin2323

Immortal
lol srsly

I see no future for either Coote or Walsh here.

The other day Mole was saying Gus blocked him on twitter. So he wont get the info from him.

Big Mick busted Paul Kent here a couple of years back so they have been here before.

His manager maybe shopping him around & leaked something though maybe it's just from rumours.

HankScorpio

Juniors
All valid points. Then again some other forums had us all but confirmed for Carney and he's now saying "medium name". Curiouser and curiouser.

The other day Mole was saying Gus blocked him on twitter. So he wont get the info from him.

Big Mick busted Paul Kent here a couple of years back so they have been here before.

His manager maybe shopping him around & leaked something though maybe it's just from rumours.

I haven't heard that about big mick.

Do you remember the circumstances ?

chrisD

Coach

Rumour atm has it Carney staying is done, wouldn't surprise in the least if he's spliced that with the names being thrown around here and come up with Walsh gone, medium halfback in. What kind of source says medium halfback and what kind of mole holds back information for publication dates? Defeats the purpose, may as well read it here.

franklin2323

Immortal
Do you remember the circumstances ?

Yeah Kent (League legend or something) was saying we aren't spending all our cap due to being broke.

We all pretty much said he had no idea. His original post & replies was exactly the same as on Kent's twitter. Given we now know of the overs for our squad that is false.

Big Mick said he thinks it's him & he hasn't came back since so it must of been so.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah , good point.They supposedly have a bit of depth in the halves , so maybe it could be a chance of happening.

End of last year if we didn't play Gordon at fullback & wing instead we could of been further into finding a fullback.

Same here in all likely hood we aren't going to play finals but 10 or so games at the end could get combinations going etc.

As for Canberra Campese, McCrone now, Milford, Cornish hell even Berrigan if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.