What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthersam

Juniors
I hope that's not true, I love the way he plays (from what I've seen of him in first grade) and I think he could turn into a really destructive running back rower.

franklin2323

Immortal
I hope that's not true, I love the way he plays (from what I've seen of him in first grade) and I think he could turn into a really destructive running back rower.

I agree. It will be a shame if true though Manu, Brown, Taylor will be our backrow. So he's a benchie at best he craps on Parra's backrow

natheel

Coach
I agree. It will be a shame if true though Manu, Brown, Taylor will be our backrow. So he's a benchie at best he craps on Parra's backrow

He would still probably be on the bench for us next year if he has signed

11. Hock - Pommie international
12. Tanginoa - our best prospect in a long time
13. Maitua

We also have the possibility of Loko turnin into a backrower with hoppa coming and Morgan turning into a decent centre. Presuming we keep both Loko and Morgan that is.

Out bench would look like

14. Pritchard
15. Lussick
16. Loko/Robinson
17. Allgood/Mossop

Robinson is definatley better than Matt Ryan as Seffa (Paulo)

franklin2323

Immortal
He would still probably be on the bench for us next year if he has signed

11. Hock - Pommie international
12. Tanginoa - our best prospect in a long time
13. Maitua

We also have the possibility of Loko turnin into a backrower with hoppa coming and Morgan turning into a decent centre. Presuming we keep both Loko and Morgan that is.

Out bench would look like

14. Pritchard
15. Lussick
16. Loko/Robinson
17. Allgood/Mossop

Robinson is definatley better than Matt Ryan as Seffa (Paulo)

Yeah true but it could take Hock, Mossop a bit to get in the swing of things.

Tanginoa is 18 so he will more then likely go back to NSW Cup for a spell. There is every chance he can start the year in the Eels number 12 jersey. No chance with us.

natheel

Coach
Yeah true but it could take Hock, Mossop a bit to get in the swing of things.

Tanginoa is 18 so he will more then likely go back to NSW Cup for a spell. There is every chance he can start the year in the Eels number 12 jersey. No chance with us.

Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of sendin Tanginoa back to Holden cup as he is proving our best backrower at the moment and we have no depth in that papist ion this year. Next year we have a bit more depth and with Mossop able to play prop and second row lussick may find himself in the backrow at some point depending on form and injuries etc but Robinson would be a handy pick up no doubt

Big Mick

Referee
Untrue.

He's signed until end of 2014 a contract in which he signed last year.

It was a BS rumour posted on a facebook page

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Untrue.

He's signed until end of 2014 a contract in which he signed last year.

It was a BS rumour posted on a facebook page

Cheers Mick.

Matty may struggle for s starting spot next season but if he keeps improving by 2015 id expect him to be pushing Brown and Manu for a spot.

franklin2323

Immortal
Cheers Mick.

Matty may struggle for s starting spot next season but if he keeps improving by 2015 id expect him to be pushing Brown and Manu for a spot.

Yeah sadly. Though he can still have an impact off the bench or maybe Brown will play hooker surely he's better then Kingston.

age.s

First Grade
We'll have injuries next year just like we do every other year. Robinson will get more then enough game time even if he isn't first choice.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I would love to see both Robbos at the Panthers for a very long time, love their work!!

Have we signed Carney yet!?

Status
Not open for further replies.