What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

penrithmob 65

Juniors
Whare was not very good at fb for Manly, I'd rather Wes assuming it's a stop gap. Is Newton going or something? He definitely seems the coach's favourite and I fully expect him to start every 2013 game for which he is fit. Newton, Manu, Brown and two of Robinson/Smith/Plum. I'd like to see Plum play some front row but I doubt it'll happen.

Moylan should get first crack over any of the new guys.As for wes for him to play firsts we would need a lot of injuries

franklin2323

Immortal
Is Newton going or something? He definitely seems the coach's favourite and I fully expect him to start every 2013 game for which he is fit.

I think Tighe is the same. Which is why I put Whare at fb. As for Newton. I have concerns if no one gets the ar$e.

Say the pack is something like Grant, Kingston, McKendry, Brown, Manu, Smith: Seg, Weston, Austin, Plum

Windsor- Latimore. Simpkins, Armit, Newton, Ciraldo. Galea

Where does it leave these good kids?

Last edited:

chrisD

Coach
I don't know, I agree with most people here that we have too many forwards, but I don't think Newton will be one of the players to miss out. I hope he starts Moylan at fb with Whare and Wes for Tighe and Simmons, but I think fb will be Whare or Wes, they obviously don't feel Mansour is an option which I don't disagree with, but I'd take him there over Whare or Wes.

mxlegend99

Referee
The Sam Williams rumours couldn't possibly be true as that would be an enormous upgrade over Luke Walsh... Sam Williams is actually young and fairly inexperienced compared to Walsh but already a better player and showing promise to be a decent first grade half.

I hope we can lure Thurston from the Cowboys for our halfback academy atleast. I don't care if it's after he retires as a player, the biggest thing he could possibly offer our club is to nurture our younger talent and start us pumping out quality halves. Our most promising players just haven't seemed to crack it without someone special aiding them... and that's usually not at our club.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Maurice Kennedy deal is off due to ACL injury. We have picked up someone else, should be able to advise soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts