What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

morley101

Juniors
Grant Garvey from the SG Ball is a great prospect, I would expect him to play NYC once the Roosters finish their SG Ball committments.

Chook

First Grade
You scumbags will keep whoever you want to. Threads like this are useless in the land of the giant brown paper bags :lol:

T.

You are so irrelevant, much like you merged scum club. We now have EFT and offshore numbered accounts, we haven't used brown paper bags for decades.

Chook.

to_ddeath

Coach
You are so irrelevant, much like you merged scum club. We now have EFT and offshore numbered accounts, we haven't used brown paper bags for decades.

Chook.

No rorting, no long-term survival. Its the only reason you lot are still here.

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
:lol::lol::lol: Talking survival with a St George supporter.

How is that dead club?:lol:

Chook.

Before 2013, I'd be lucky talking to a single Rorter fan based on your home turnouts for years up until then.....fking bandwagoners.

:lol:

T.

Chook

First Grade
Before 2013, I'd be lucky talking to a single Rorter fan based on your home turnouts for years up until then.....fking bandwagoners.

T.

At least we are bandwagoners of a living, thriving club.

How goes supporting The Dead V?

Chook.

GONZO72

Juniors

T.

You moron. Stop living in the past flea. The roosters are the premiers. How is St Merge travelling loser? The last 3 scores btw the 2 teams are 34-4 36-0 34-14. The dragons are a joke of a team. One lousy premiership in 35 long years. At least you are keeping pace with your neighbours.

to_ddeath

Coach
You moron. Stop living in the past flea. The roosters are the premiers. How is St Merge travelling loser? The last 3 scores btw the 2 teams are 34-4 36-0 34-14. The dragons are a joke of a team. One lousy premiership in 35 long years. At least you are keeping pace with your neighbours.

It was actually 34-10 in the 2013 Anzac Day game you cocky little piece of shit gonzo/muppet whatever the feck you are....

T.

Tommy Smith

Referee
34-10, instead?

Well that's much better! You must be so proud!

And Gonzo, they have 1 Premiership in 15 years in their defence, not 35.

The St. George Dragons ceased existence after the 1998 season.

to_ddeath

Coach
34-10, instead?

Well that's much better! You must be so proud!

And Gonzo, they have 1 Premiership in 15 years in their defence, not 35.

The St. George Dragons ceased existence after the 1998 season.

Just pointing out how uneducated some of you lot are...if you're going to brag about your rorting brilliance over the past 18 months, at least use the correct scores FFS :lol:
p.s. it's a 'joint venture' you muppet...so the 16 titles are all included wankstain.

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
geniused comment? YOU are the one who said exactly that :lol: "It was actually 34-10 in the Anzac Day game (not 34-14)"

Dead V

Fking waste of space...you ignorant idiot I was referring to the 2013 Anzac Day game result. Not 2014 you f*ckknuckle. What a mong. You've beaten off too many times.
Good luck with Flake Ferguson dickheads....

T.

Are you really this stupid? Actually, after a PM I received I can believe that :lol: I was clearly referencing this post. Nowhere did I mention 2014

It was actually 34-10 in the 2013 Anzac Day game you cocky little piece of shit gonzo/muppet whatever the feck you are....

T.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just pointing out how uneducated some of you lot are...if you're going to brag about your rorting brilliance over the past 18 months, at least use the correct scores FFS :lol:
p.s. it's a 'joint venture' you muppet...so the 16 titles are all included wankstain.

T.
you-mad-bro-.jpg

Chook

First Grade
Fking waste of space...you ignorant idiot I was referring to the 2013 Anzac Day game result. Not 2014 you f*ckknuckle. What a mong. You've beaten off too many times.
Good luck with Flake Ferguson dickheads....

T.

Apt handle you've got there to_ddeath considering your support the Dead V. :lol:

The Dead V is a part of...ancient history. :lol:

Chook.

to_ddeath

Coach
Apt handle you've got there to_ddeath considering your support the Dead V. :lol:

The Dead V is a part of...ancient history. :lol:

Chook.

I lol'd...for a moment.
If it wasn't for Poolitis, you'd be playing out of Henson every week...

T.

Latest posts