What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

bellyache

Bench
I can't say his name on here but I will say he is currently in the ESL and plays in the spine, he is a good player and played for a Sydney based club in the 7 and 9. I can't give you a link yet but my source is very reliable.. watch this space you heard it here first!

bellyache

Bench
Hehehe, why not, he can join the rest of the geriatrics at the bondi retirement centre, talk about going from the basement to the cellar lol, I love your work lol.
I am equally as amused, another Bederus.. at 33 yo he should see match payments for Newtown...:lol:

Merde!

As far as I know Evans and Napa aren't even in our top 25 and 6 players, all forwards, off contracts next year. A few of them jets players like Ailamoi, Seluini & Bosden (he's not happy apparently and is looking for a move according to the word) so hopefully a few leave, Evans & Napa move up and we astutely replace the rest.

Never heard of this guy but Robbo obviously knows him well and trusts him and hopefully it means FPN is out and this guy is on less coin.

Lama Tasi
Mose Masoe
FPN
Brad Takairangi
BJ Leilua
Anthony Cherrington

I see what's going on here under Robinson. All shit defenders, lazy and inconsistent amongst other things.

cb4

First Grade
Lama Tasi
Mose Masoe
FPN
Brad Takairangi
BJ Leilua
Anthony Cherrington

I see what's going on here under Robinson. All shit defenders, lazy and inconsistent amongst other things.

You're forgetting another Centre you like bitching about as well.