What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

unbreaK

Juniors
Yeah, just signed with the Broncos on a 3 year deal from 2014, will be in the Courier Mail tomorrow apparently.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I wouldn't be under estimating the talent in young Liu either. Got power, foot work and an offload. Coming along nicely IMO

From The Mole's column in this week's Rugby League Week -

Chooks Cold on Fergo

One club that isn't interested in Ferguson though, are the NRL premiers. The Roosters hosed down speculation linking them to the wayward star last Sunday. "No, Blake hasn't been mentioned at our place," CEO Brian Canavan tells me. "Not at my level and we are settled with what we've got."

Cronulla once again signing our rejects :lol: I'm glad Arona is gone he was a bum. Would have done the double over the scabs if LOD was fit in round 1.

Newtown have lost a lot of players

Josh Ailamoi
Nafe Seluini
Henare Wells
Adam Henry
Michael Oldfield
Tinirau Arona
Jack Bosden
Ryley Jacks?

All gone from the Jets, not to mention players promoted to first grade like Liu & Napa. Looks like a lot of 20's players will be graduating to Newtown and some of those signings we made will surely be with Newtown.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Lol the moment I read Arona was gone I knew you'd be all over it TT.

Be good to see some of the 20' kids like Rhyse Martin and Sjeika get some proper development time in the jets by replacing a few of those blokes.

It's strange that Newtown didn't retain them, I think a few went to Queensland Cup and others effectively to other NSW Cup teams. The idea in that has to playing the 20's crop that is too old now which is great to see.

Remi Casty will soon be in Bondi Junction.

Lucky the coach speaks French, because Remi Casty has poor English.

I hope Brian Canavan, Mitchell Pearce and James Maloney are taking French classes at night. At least SBW has a smattering from his days at Toulon RU.

Last edited:

Madrooster

Juniors
I didn't see much from Casty to fill me with first grade hopes. Evans and Napa will be both 10% better for their World Cup involvement.

Casty was not given the support he needed in the World Cup. Still, he will be a "go to" bench replacement for the Tongan tyro Samuel F. Moa.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Schubert to go, will mean some salary cap headaches next year..

morley101

Juniors
Brad Deitz from the NYC has signed with the Sharks with immeidate effect.
A replacement for Lichaa apparently.

to_ddeath

Coach
You scumbags will keep whoever you want to. Threads like this are useless in the land of the giant brown paper bags :lol:

T.

Latest posts