What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parraren

Bench
There were a few rumours about Matt King a while back but I'm not a big fan.

Lyon is under contract and I wouldn't be doing cartwheels about him coming back anyway.

Tuqiri or Tahu? Probably not.

natheel

Coach
well going by the comment of Centre/ESL player here are a list of ESL centres!!!
The following players are listed as starting centres in their clubs profiles on super league site.

BRADFORD BULLS:
Paul Sykes
Chris Nero

CASTELFORD TIGERS:
James Evans
Michael Shenton

CATALANS DRAGONS:
Steve Bell
Adam Mogg

CELTIC CRUSADERS:
Josh Hannay
Mark Dalle Cort

HARLEQUINS RL:
Matt Gafa
David Howell

HUDDERSFIELD GIANTS:
Kevin Brown
Paul Whatuira

HULL FC:
Todd Byrne
Kirk Yeaman

HULL KINGSTON ROVERS:
Chev Walker
Jake Webster

LEEDS RHINOS:
Lee Smith
Keith Senior

SALFORD CITY REDS:
Mark Henry
Willie Talau

ST HELENS:*
Matthew Gidley

WAKEFIELD WILDCATS:
Tony Martin
Ryan Atkins

WARRINGTON WOLVES:*
Matt King

WIGAN WARRIORS:*
George Carmont

* - Wigan, Warrington and St Helens only had one centre listed in the team squad lists.

Out of this list of centres non of the ex-NRL players really look worth the gamble but the only ESL bred players id loo at would be Kirk Yeaman and Lee Smith and maybe Chev Walker.

Whether or not Parra are looking for a centre i dont know!!! but this is a list so people could have a look at what centres are running around in england ATM.

TheRam

Coach
I'd prefer Inu over any centre player in the ESL, but maybe it isn't a English player and we are looking at Brett Delaney.

Phillips

Referee
Brett Delaney wouldnt be an improvement of what we already have.. i seriously hope its not him.

Gronk

Staff member
Based on the 08/09 form of INU!, I would take Froggy and his GK boot any day. Solves a few problems IMHO.

murraymob

Coach
just to get you parra lot thinking stagger has stated its a top end of the market player meaning a contracted player would need to be moved on to make space .So think of top end players not like delany

yy_cheng

Coach
just to get you parra lot thinking stagger has stated its a top end of the market player meaning a contracted player would need to be moved on to make space .So think of top end players not like delany

Gasnier making a comeback?

Jennings, Hodges, Cooper?

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok...

all I can say is that since my original post rearding this matter, someone here has seriously hit the jackpot..big time.

that's all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts