What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustarny

Juniors
I agree stags i think he has improved out of sight this year reminds me of wags at his best but can pass the ball ive been watching his defence it has been first class and some venom in it as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
first of all I'm not going to mention any names just yet but don't be surprised if there could be some BIG movements in and out of our club in the near future.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Why can't you mention any names? This is the rumours thread after all

because I've promised not to mention names until I'm given the all clear and I don't know when that will be however the nature of the post is to hint that another marquee signing isn't out of the question, from what I hear anyway.

cgee221

Juniors
first of all I'm not going to mention any names just yet but don't be surprised if there could be some BIG movements in and out of our club in the near future.

I've also heard this Stagger, we could be hearing some news soon.

Last edited:

cgee221

Juniors
really? send me a PM and I'll confirm if your news is the same as mine..;-)

Well I shouldn't say this news because yours could be different to mine lol, but I have heard some news as my dad and I liase with people from the club quite often.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well I shouldn't say this news because yours could be different to mine lol, but I have heard some news as my dad and I liase with people from the club quite often.

believe me mate, I'll keep yours to myself and as a bit of a trade off I might do the same, but I did promise the person who told me to keep it under my hat at this stage so I won't go public with it but I did hear that there might be some big news even as early as next week...

just what i heard but feel free to PM me if you like..

cgee221

Juniors
believe me mate, I'll keep yours to myself and as a bit of a trade off I might do the same, but I did promise the person who told me to keep it under my hat at this stage so I won't go public with it but I did hear that there might be some big news even as early as next week...

just what i heard but feel free to PM me if you like..

Lol, I might just take you up on that trade off mate :) I'll keep yours under wraps and vice versa :)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ffs just tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a rumour thread!! not an ' i heard something today, but not going to tell anyone thread' ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts