What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
You seem to claim a lot of things from sources none of which seem to turn out correct...

Yes, track record is not the best. Those sharing gossip were of good intention and in the know. Gradually over the last 30 years the word certainty now means variable, particularly by priests of Baal, oooooops judges/magistrates dealing with bank fraud.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yes, track record is not the best. Those sharing gossip were of good intention and in the know. Gradually over the last 30 years the word certainty now means variable, particularly by priests of Baal, oooooops judges/magistrates dealing with bank fraud.

FMD. :crazy:

Suity

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
No problem's buddy.
Your love-/for-/life website will explain who has the sword up their arse.

Suity

Thanks Suity,
If you ever really need help, particularly dealing with "the law"
am willing to give you a hand.
When the sh*t really hits the fan you will know who your real friends are.

SDM

First Grade
Maybe if box would stop repeating himself, we would stay under 3000, I am sick of that dude trying to ruin this thread.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I reckon our signings would be all done by the time this thread gets to 3000.

Would you like to step into the Orgasmatron with me?

Orgasmatron_Sleeper.jpg

The Orgasmatron
A large phone-booth-like device used to automate sex.
As seen in the movie "Sleeper", by Woody Allen.

Scientist predicts sex with robots by 2011
http://www.examiner.com/holistic-sc...al/scientist-predicts-sex-with-robots-by-2011

SDM

First Grade
Casper, did you just proposition ME?

There are websites for despos like you.

gustarny

Juniors
I might be wrong but isnt this a Rumoured /Confirmed Signings Thread not a Dribble Fest that you Wankers have turned it into.:roll:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I might be wrong but isnt this a Rumoured /Confirmed Signings Thread not a Dribble Fest that you Wankers have turned it into.:roll:

Pretty good point about us wankers. We are using up the last of the 3000 posts on rubbish. Boxieboy will be cranky when he finds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.