What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
My guess is 15.

That would be mine, too. :lol:
The other thing I've been wondering is whether boxhead is a boy or girl.

Suity

:lol::lol::lol:

You've both made my day.
:cool:

Back on topic.....supposedly the word is strong that Gower and Barrett/Orford will sign soon. Whilst Barrett is a great player, for what we need Orford would be best IMO. Then again, it's not so much that we need a halfback more so that we need a dominant half.....Brad Murray could play halfback and have someone as dominant like TB with him, would be a great combination-assuming Barrett and Murray can handle it of course.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I always wondered why he has a box on his head.

boxhead.jpg

mrpwnd

Bench
Thread should be changed from Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011 to Rumoured/Confirmed age and sex of boxhead.

cgee221

Juniors
Why do you ask? I hope I didn't offend you with that comment, if I did sorry. :)
My age varies by the way :sarcasm:

Yes and yes. Not to the raping, but yes.

A rumour on the other site is that Craig Gower will be announced to have signed next week with the Eels, and management will decide between Trent Barrett and Matt Orford as well; the preferred option is Barrett, and we are waiting on him telling us if he will come out of retirement, and if not we will sign Orford.

Interesting rumour, but as always, don't believe till you see pen and paper from management.

:lol: no mate not at all....you will find that I'm a hard person to offend or upset.

The reason I ask is you seem to come across as a younger person on here and I've noticed you've recieved some discouraging comments on this forum...although I can't say I disagree with what some of them have said, I'm just hoping you haven't taken anything that's been said to heart too much because if you are the younger person I believe you are, it could be somewhat damaging to your confidence. You will find the majority of people on here are great people with varying views of the Eels...we all have the same thing in common and we want to see the Eels succeed and we're all passionate about it...if anyone's rants have made you feel bad which by the looks of some of them, potentially have...I want you to keep your chin up mate...however I do encourage you to be more careful with what you post in the future....I find that less is more in this place....don't get caught up in arguements too much in here because at the end of the day where all looking out for the best interests and ways to improve our club, sometimes you just gotta agree to disagree...you seem like a good person so keep up the good work mate :)

parra pete

Referee
The big rumour I heard today is Daniel Anderson is to be sacked, with the announcement to be made TOMORROW.
I don't know if it is true..This is the email I received to night.
If it happens, my 50 years of support will come to an end....
Not enjoying it any more. Can't stand the disloyalty shown to contracts...

Parra...
Anderson the coach to be sacked tomorrow

Robbie D.

cgee221

Juniors
The big rumour I heard today is Daniel Anderson is to be sacked, with the announcement to be made TOMORROW.

Parra...

Robbie D.

That is incredibly disheartening news if true Pete, I hope for our club's sake your source is wrong.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Parra...

Robbie D.

who's Robbie D Pete??

and I beg you Pete to reconsider mate..don't do it!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Parra...

Robbie D.

The repercussions will be very big if DA gets sacked. From what I have heard Nathan Hindmarsh & some other players will take a stand and after all the backlash hits real hard from thousands of fans many 3P directors (preferably all) will be forced to resign and with them goes Paul Osborne too. I hope those who said they will do this will stick by their word. There is much brewing. Lets see if 3P are that stupid, which they are. If DA gets sacked and 3P are still around by next year, I will still be an Eels fan at heart but after 49 years I will no longer support the club or take an interest in what it does on or off the field. The heart/soul of the Parramatta Eels has died.

Djay

Juniors
This will cause up roar. This is a f**king joke. excuse the French but I am furious.

Parra...

Robbie D.

See ya Pete.

Suitman

Post Whore
See ya Pete.

It's sad and it's a shame, but for every pete, there's 10 new youngen's who will learn to love the club.
When Parra win the comp next year with Kearney as coach, I'll bet pete is still as proud as punch and posting like mad.
Can't take the Blue and Gold out of our red blood.

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts