What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
lol..anyone who seriously thinks that Morts would walk away on a heavily upgraded deal given his current form is a complete idiot.

maybe Raider Pete can sign him in the "pig in the sky" weekend.

BTW, we haven't signed ANYONE..They are coming because the WANT to come.
BUT it is reasonable to assume that the CRL, NRL or ARL would not be able (or prepared) to achieve a star studded line-up like the Club here in Hay have assembled for the match.
Gary Belcher, David Peachey, Bradley Clyde, Laurie Daley, Marcus Bai, Mal Meninga (c) Ricky Stuart, Andrew McFadden, Darren Smith, Jason Croker, Ben Roarty, David Furner, Quentin Pongia, Simon Woolford, Mark Tooookey, Danny Nutley, Billy Millard, Wayne Collins, Matty Geyer - Coach Arthur Beetson, Referee Bill Harrigan.

It will be the biggest event in Country Rugby League in NSW in 2011. It is getting so big we may have to transfer it to ANZ Stadium.....Who do I see about that, Muzza....
All accommodation in the town has just about been booked. Bus loads coming from Canberra, Melbourne, and Sydney...FESTIVAL OF FOOTBALL.
Whilst people are saying things like this can't be done, they are getting pushed aside by people doing it....
BTW, Terry Quinn and the CRL have given the match its blessing, and have congratulated the Club on its vision....good stuff. Hope we can get Terry, his PA and the CRL President to come on down to see how passionate and loyal we are out here in the back blocks..the forgotten part of the CRL.

84 Baby

Referee
Daniel would be ideal for the Raiders looking for a replacement for Campo. Just the type of bloke we need at the Club...
All the baggers at Parramatta will realise that the kid is good, but by then Roy, who dresses as Pied Piper these days, could have driven the rest of the supporters out too.
Hope the Eels Club can retain its links with Parramatta Ink as a sponsor. :sarcasm:

:lol: at Muzzas "pig in the sky' ...Mate, you are sounding like a devotee of the clowns running your joint..:lol:
WEAK!!!

If one man is enough to push you out of supporting the club then that is the only word to describe you.

Delboy

First Grade
PP, still can't figure out why you were content with what the team achieved this year.

We all wanted it to work as he was a local, but be honest it was probably the most disappointing year sinnce the early 90s.

parra pete

Referee
WEAK!!!

If one man is enough to push you out of supporting the club then that is the only word to describe you.

So be it...I know I am not weak, my family and friends know I'm not weak, my community knows I'm not weak..That's all I have to worry about....

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
PP, still can't figure out why you were content with what the team achieved this year.

We all wanted it to work as he was a local, but be honest it was probably the most disappointing year sinnce the early 90s.

Rubbish, the most disappointing year was being cheated of the 2009 NRL GF.

Look at all the big-games that really mattered which we won.........

1. We routed the Dragons in the first semi. All kudos goes to DA for pulling off the Roper Doper. The Dragons were minor premiers.

2. We slaughtered the Titans who came 3rd in the minor premiership. All kudos to DA.

3. We blew away the dogs who came second in the minor premiership. All kudos to DA.

So, in the big-games that really mattered, from 8th position we easily beat the three top teams to get into the 2009 GF. All Kudos goes to the coach DA.

Then we get beat by the cheats (and dodgy ref decisions like the penalty against Fui, the slack policing of the 10 meters, more like 7 meters and allowing the cheats to continually slow down the Eels play the ball) who were well over the cap by more than 1 million $$$$$, meaning at least two of their top 4 players would not be in the squad and probably at least another two or three of their top 17 would not have played either.

It's very obvious that the 2009 season turned out to be the worst season we have had since we blew the 2001 GF and getting done over by the Cowgirls 29 nil in the 2005 semis.

All teams played the cheats during 2009. All teams played all the teams that made the top 8. All teams who played against the cheats also played against the Eels during 2009. Even the Broncos, Manly & Newcastle, all beaten by the top 3 teams would have been belted by the Eels if they came up against them during the 2009 semis or GF.

It is as clear as daylight, The Eels ARE the 2009 NRL Premiers and this was stolen from the fans, from the players and particularly from Daniel Anderson. This FACT makes it the most disappointing year for ages because we were let down by ALL the big-business manipulators involved in the management of the NRL, particularly all the deceivers working for News Limited who also had their hands in the pockets of the cheats, this includes the refs.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL DISAPPOINTING.

WE WERE CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 3P came along for the ride BUT THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EELS TRAIL BLAZING SUCCESS.

The real investigations by the fraud and corruption departments within the police force should be all centered on the crime syndicate operating as the controlling influence over the NRL. The recent gambling fiasco of some player agents and players etc is nothing compared to how this crime syndicate controls the NRL. Don't be fooled by all this distraction over gambling, the real wizards of crime are all still laughing at all of us league fans.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
So be it...I know I am not weak, my family and friends know I'm not weak, my community knows I'm not weak..That's all I have to worry about....

Mate, if you are going to come onto the forum and say you are ditching the club, what treatment do you honestly expect??
I respect you petey, but the criticism you are copping is deserved if you want to say that stuff.....I sympathise with you but you have to expect it mate.

parra pete

Referee
The Parramatta side was a Luke Burt conversion away from finishing over the top of the Storm in the 2009 Grand Final..and a Luke Burt penalty of keeping its chances alive in 2010..Losses to Newcastle and Brisbane at the closing minutes of the match..would have made a difference to where the Club finished.
Eels into the semis..who knows where it could have taken them...One thing for sure..it didn't save the coach.

parra pete

Referee
Mate, if you are going to come onto the forum and say you are ditching the club, what treatment do you honestly expect??
I respect you petey, but the criticism you are copping is deserved if you want to say that stuff.....I sympathise with you but you have to expect it mate.

People can say what they like..doesn't worry me. I'm moving on with my principles in tact. If that is considered weak. Yep, I am weak...

eel01s

Bench
Rubbish, the most disappointing year was being cheated of the 2009 NRL GF.

Look at all the big-games that really mattered which we won.........

1. We routed the Dragons in the first semi. All kudos goes to DA for pulling off the Roper Doper. The Dragons were minor premiers.

2. We slaughtered the Titans who came 3rd in the minor premiership. All kudos to DA.

3. We blew away the dogs who came second in the minor premiership. All kudos to DA.

So, in the big-games that really mattered, from 8th position we easily beat the three top teams to get into the 2009 GF. All Kudos goes to the coach DA.

Then we get beat by the cheats (and dodgy ref decisions like the penalty against Fui, the slack policing of the 10 meters, more like 7 meters and allowing the cheats to continually slow down the Eels play the ball) who were well over the cap by more than 1 million $$$$$, meaning at least two of their top 4 players would not be in the squad and probably at least another two or three of their top 17 would not have played either.

It's very obvious that the 2009 season turned out to be the worst season we have had since we blew the 2001 GF and getting done over by the Cowgirls 29 nil in the 2005 semis.

All teams played the cheats during 2009. All teams played all the teams that made the top 8. All teams who played against the cheats also played against the Eels during 2009. Even the Broncos, Manly & Newcastle, all beaten by the top 3 teams would have been belted by the Eels if they came up against them during the 2009 semis or GF.

It is as clear as daylight, The Eels ARE the 2009 NRL Premiers and this was stolen from the fans, from the players and particularly from Daniel Anderson. This FACT makes it the most disappointing year for ages because we were let down by ALL the big-business manipulators involved in the management of the NRL, particularly all the deceivers working for News Limited who also had their hands in the pockets of the cheats, this includes the refs.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL DISAPPOINTING.

WE WERE CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 3P came along for the ride BUT THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EELS TRAIL BLAZING SUCCESS.

The real investigations by the fraud and corruption departments within the police force should be all centered on the crime syndicate operating as the controlling influence over the NRL. The recent gambling fiasco of some player agents and players etc is nothing compared to how this crime syndicate controls the NRL. Don't be fooled by all this distraction over gambling, the real wizards of crime are all still laughing at all of us league fans.

Casper, MOST of what you say is true (except for that last bit), but nothing takes away from the fact that we put in a very poor first 40 minutes in the GF. Heck, the uncontested bomb says a lot about the commitment and mind set of the players. If we really wanted to win, we would have beaten the Storm regardless of how far over the cap they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts