What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
In the members email a while back Ozzy mentioned a couple of exciting announcements. I haven't heard any exciting announcements yet so hopefully they turn out to be good. Hope it's this week. Wednesday?

Is Wednesday Coming?

its_ash_wednesday.gif

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Personally the club has taken the best option and chased halves that may take a year or two to come through and we may not have to pay massive overs for. Barba, Murray and Bruest come with decent resumes. Would have liked to have seen the club hold on to Jason Seage or even looked to sign Sam Williams from the Raiders NYC. The last one does depend on his contract down there.

As a halfback though I believe any that come to the club have massive shoes to fill for a start and a huge job to win over the fans.
If they can't win over the fans for a start they are on a big climb.......

And if they do and later stumble WOE to the 7, the poor lamb will be sacrificed like all before him.

The legacy of Sterling needs a 7 to be gilded in Gold or else.....

Have mercy - have mercy - have mercy - have mercy......

dazeely

First Grade
Fox sports mentioned anasta linked to cowboys of which his manager has denied. Maybe thurston is on the move. Wonder which club would be interested?

strider

Post Whore
:sick:

(ps: this is actually holding breath, not sick ... altho I assume one would follow the other)

Stagger eel

Staff member
not only there will be no more signings but our current squad could get even more depleted..

Status
Not open for further replies.