What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Hmmm i just keep hearing we have 700 grand to spend and if tahu dont come back would be a million??
That seems a long way off the salary cap....

Up to half of Quade's offer was 3rd party deals.

The Colonel

Immortal
He finished the season in first grade over Albert Kelly and Scott Porter. How was he not a viable option over Robson and Mortimer at halfback?

He finished the season over them beause one was injured and the other would be given away at the drop of a hat.....

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not part of the production. I simply watch quietly from the side of stage. ;-)

heck.jpg

Wow I didn't post this pic !

Gronk

Staff member
The "other site" are saying that Blair has signed with us. I'll take that with a grain of salt however. OK maybe a mountain of salt.

caption.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
If Kearney can't sway him towards Parra given their history, then we are in deeper sh*t than it appears :(

i tell you if Blair signs with the Dogs then Ian Shubert should be over to check thier books faster than a Brett Lee Yorker.

SDM

First Grade
Well in that case he will sign with them the same day Orford signs with us and Grothe is released to Jap rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts