What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after having a very quick read, Ant Mitchell is leaving midseason, we have someone about to sign midseason who is high profile and there is a another high profile player we are close to signing for 2012.
So would i be right in the summary?

caylo

Bench
I dunno though, what high-profile player would possibly be released half-way through the season? Very strange.....I guess we will know soon enough whether it eventuates.

A question for MrT or Staggs, should we be excited or very excited about this possible signing?

If you narrow it down it is unlikely to be a fullback, 5-8, halfback, prop or hooker. That means it is probably a backrower, centre or winger. Now I'm guessing an outside back and the only one of wow factor that is off contract is Yow Yee (not considering Blair). It may very well be a convert, someone who plays in the backline for a Rugby team or even a ESL player.

I don't personally think it is Tonga, IMO SK is probably looking for someone younger and we are short of depth on the wing.

MrT

Juniors
so after having a very quick read, Ant Mitchell is leaving midseason, we have someone about to sign midseason who is high profile and there is a another high profile player we are close to signing for 2012.
So would i be right in the summary?[/QUO

Yes to Mitchell
Mid season player isn't high profile
Player for next season is high profile

boxhead

First Grade
Both of them centres??
Wow......I'll say first and foremost though that I don't think the one for next year is Izzy.

The Colonel

Immortal
Very interesting in regards to all the wheeling and dealing in regard to player movements this season before June 30. Tagataese, Henry, Paterson and possibly more to come.

MrT

Juniors
Very interesting in regards to all the wheeling and dealing in regard to player movements this season before June 30. Tagataese, Henry, Paterson and possibly more to come.

cannot believe Knights let go of Henry mid season with Mullen out injured

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I think Mr T has just given up his identity.
Stating the word "FACT" without any evidence or basis to his claim tips me off that he is actually Mr Telegraph.

Suity

f**k, your good Suity.
A bit more coaching from Casper and you could easily become our clubs new psycho-therapist and councilor.
And to bedazzle everyone, you could throw in some regular Psychic Channeling
and a weekly "what's in the stars" broadcast for the coming week.

Suitman

Post Whore
f**k, your good Suity.
A bit more coaching from Casper and you could easily become our clubs new psycho-therapist and councilor.
And to bedazzle everyone, you could throw in some regular Psychic Channeling
and a weekly "what's in the stars" broadcast for the coming week.

Sorry mate - just happy to pick out the class clowns. Happy to do it for free.

Suity

MrT

Juniors
Bennett doesn't give a f**k what happens to the Knights this year.

He's just interested in freeing up cap space to front-load a few contract extensions.

Anyone read the article about that young Dragons centre following him to the Knights next season? Alex Mckinnon. The kid looks the real deal. Bennett saying he had nothing to do with it lol

On the above, Bennett is onboard next year. Henry could have moved on at the end of the year, not mid year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts