What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
On the above, Bennett is onboard next year. Henry could have moved on at the end of the year, not mid year

But if Henry moves this year, that cap space can be used to front-load contract extensions for players that will be at the club next year.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
That's all well and good Casper, but how do his balls taste?

I'm not qualified to answer that question Poo Poo:lol::lol:
But if you asked me if I thought Suity was a dickhead, well yes, I am qualified to answer such a question.
I would say, certainly Suity is a dickhead with momemts of being a f**kwit from time to time.
But hey, he's a builder, drinks booze, loves wanking his tongue, loves the Eels, doesn't like bullshit, he uses his brain "sometimes", and
so this makes me biased because he has all the qualities in a bloke that would have me naturally feel like loving the scaly-wag bastard he naturally is,
but please don't ask me to suck his salami,
because the leech in me goes only as far as practising suction on my wife.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm not qualified to answer that question Poo Poo:lol::lol:
But if you asked me if I thought Suity was a dickhead, well yes, I am qualified to answer such a question.
I would say, certainly Suity is a dickhead with momemts of being a f**kwit from time to time.
But hey, he's a builder, drinks booze, loves wanking his tongue, loves the Eels, doesn't like bullshit, he uses his brain "sometimes", and
so this makes me biased because he has all the qualities in a bloke that would have me naturally feel like loving the scaly-wag bastard he naturally is,
but please don't ask me to suck his salami,
because the leech in me goes only as far as practising suction on my wife.

Casper...................
I am Suity

Me.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Casper...................
I am Suity

Me.

Which one is you, i'm confused?

fatgirlsinbikinis1.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Good on you PooPoo, I like that you would take on any type of bird regardless of looks.
You're a real adventurer mate.
This will make you sexually attractive to lots of women and some men.

strider

Post Whore
I dunno though, what high-profile player would possibly be released half-way through the season? Very strange.....I guess we will know soon enough whether it eventuates.

A question for MrT or Staggs, should we be excited or very excited about this possible signing?

:lol: :lol: ... boxy gauging how excited to get over a signing .... boxy, you only have one level - overly excited :lol:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
So I've logged in here expecting all to be revealed. But as I suspected Mr T and Stagger don't know jack.

No point saying we are going to sign someone just you wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts