What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
I agree with your though process caylo... but we definately do not have 2 million dollars free under salary cap next year. Mannah and Hayne both received contract upgrades when re-signing and a couple of other players are on backloaded deals.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Quiet up here. All rumours have petered out ?

:lol::lol::lol:

0511-0808-2711-4353_Housewife_Watching_Soap_Operas_on_TV_with_a_Box_of_Tissues_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg

Last edited:
i think we should just trash this thread, no one is going to sign we are just going to bring juniors up and hope they go good if not we're stuffed.
No signings people!

jimmyhooper James Hooper

Hearing Eels have upped Chris Sandow's offer to $500K a season ... Decision on Bunnies or blue and golds this arvo

from twitter, james is a writer for the Telecrap.

MrT

Juniors
jimmyhooper James Hooper

Hearing Eels have upped Chris Sandow's offer to $500K a season ... Decision on Bunnies or blue and golds this arvo

from twitter, james is a writer for the Telecrap.

Oh he will find it very hard to knock that back, but is he really worth that much? If this is true, I won't believe he will stay for Souths for anything less than $450k. No way Souths have that room in their salary cap, but we're not dealing with just the salary cap here

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know we desperately need a quality halfback, but what ever happened to Kearney's "no paying overs" policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts