What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
Daniel Conn and Sika Manu the best of the backrowers IMO.

Justin Carney, Esi Tonga, Joseph Tomane are all decent centres. There's a stack of good off contract wingers there too.

Sadly not much in the halfback stakes though.

Gronk

Staff member
BTW if anyone signs Tom Humble, I will go on a rampage. Look for me stealing a tank and driving over the top of cars all the way down Victoria Road until I reach the Stadium.

1211942306ahBhf7U.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
BTW if anyone signs Tom Humble, I will go on a rampage. Look for me stealing a tank and driving over the top of cars all the way down Victoria Road until I reach the Stadium.

1211942306ahBhf7U.jpg

Unless you've moved, you should be following the freeway that heads west, unless you're following parrapete to the Raiders.

Suity

Ratchy

Juniors
Daniel Conn and Sika Manu the best of the backrowers IMO.

Justin Carney, Esi Tonga, Joseph Tomane are all decent centres. There's a stack of good off contract wingers there too.

Sadly not much in the halfback stakes though.

Conn should be signed up alone for slipping one into Tara Reid :lol:

As in halfbacks i would take Luke Kelly in a heartbeat

SDM

First Grade

1211942306ahBhf7U.jpg

He has agreed to term with WWE

eels_fan

First Grade
Good old buzz wankfield just said on twitter yesterday it was 99.999% Sandow was staying at souths but that's changes to 50/50 between eels/souths tonight and too close to call

Buzz is the biggest waste of air on the planet now that Osama isn't breathing!

Eels Dude

Coach
Good old buzz wankfield just said on twitter yesterday it was 99.999% Sandow was staying at souths but that's changes to 50/50 between eels/souths tonight and too close to call

Buzz is the biggest waste of air on the planet now that Osama isn't breathing!

Yet you still look at his twitter and post about it ;-)

Sounds like he's good at what he does... that is stir the pot.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I was hoping the Sandow saga would have been resolved by the time i went overseas, but i doubt it will be over by tomorrow night! What a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.