What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I find it strange that we just re-signed a player we just signed? I didn't know we signed him, particularly seeing as he is a young starlet, to only a one-year deal?

In any case, great stuff. Bloody Bulldogs trying to get him back after letting him go :lol:

signed him for one year to have a look at him and he's been impressive so we obviously want to keep him to avoid other clubs signing him, as evidenced by the article that says the dogs were sniffing around

boxhead

First Grade
Ah ok thanks Twiz, I just assumed we had signed him to a multi-year deal is all. Thanks. It is great news :)

shelve_it

Juniors
There is an article in the Herald about Myles coming to us. Unfortunately i can't post the link

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
There is an article in the Hearald about Myles coming to us. Unfortunately i can't post the link

Having signed Sandow, it is understood the Eels have spoken to Myles, who has also been linked to Gold Coast and Newcastle. Myles is under contract to the Roosters for next season but the club will not stand in his way of gaining a more lucrative, longer-term deal elsewhere. However, Roosters officials have ruled out releasing Myles before the June 30 deadline for player transfers.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's talking to a few clubs atm, Titans seem to be favoured according to various press releases

Gronk

Staff member
I find it strange that we would be looking a Myles. We have plenty of props - Fui, Poore, Allgood, Timmy, Webb for another year, Shack.

I guess Shack is can play 11/12 with Hindy and Reni. Then you have Horo as well.

Bigfella

Coach
I read an article that said miles was on 400k. I hope he's not looking for a more lucrative deal. The same article said titans were offering 300 but for extended years which was what he wanted. On that basis I would be iterested.

I see shacks as a bit light for prop but as much better than our other backrow options. Signing miles would help him slot back and improve both spots.

I also think that if poore has arthritic injuries he will struggle to get on field long term.

SDM

First Grade
I read an article that said miles was on 400k. I hope he's not looking for a more lucrative deal. The same article said titans were offering 300 but for extended years which was what he wanted. On that basis I would be iterested.

I see shacks as a bit light for prop but as much better than our other backrow options. Signing miles would help him slot back and improve both spots.

I also think that if poore has arthritic injuries he will struggle to get on field long term.

He is a better backrower I reckon.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Originally Posted by Twizzle
surprised PB hasn't posted pics of Kallis' misses yet

He's slipping.

What's a friend if you don't reach out and give him a hand in times of difficulty!

ccdb0e214b9d4f09b90b1056915172ea.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.