What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hey guys is this rumour thread the best place to post a rumour I heard?

No this thread is for posting pictures of women only.
Go find a parramatta eels rugby league forum on the net to post your rumours.
Warning: Posting rumours in this thread will be removed by moderators
and the poster will be banned indefinitely.
Pictures of women will not be removed.

mp_twins.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I'll have the one on the left you can have the one on the right casper-What do you say?

boxhead

First Grade
Looks like people calling for us to sign Quade Cooper can finally stop worrying about it. Interesting note on Will Chambers being courted by the Bulldogs.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...deal-with-sbw-looms-large-20110506-1ebxz.html

WALLABIES star Quade Cooper is set to re-sign with the ARU in a move that may convince his good mate James O'Connor to join him at the Queensland Reds next season.
Also very interesting this note, referring to Sonny Bill Williams;

Eels coach Stephen Kearney was one of the few people who knew Williams was planning to walk out on the Bulldogs and met him when he was in Sydney last year.

Gronk

Staff member
Looks like people calling for us to sign Quade Cooper can finally stop worrying about it. Interesting note on Will Chambers being courted by the Bulldogs.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...deal-with-sbw-looms-large-20110506-1ebxz.html

Also very interesting this note, referring to Sonny Bill Williams;

Yes but Cooper has only extended his RU contract until end 2012. Looks like his manager is out to do a SBW / QC deal to the NRL (possibly the new Brisbane franchise) in 2013. 2013 is significant because a) the new TV deal will be through, b) a new team will be introduced, c) the cap will likely to be increased and d) SBW can return to NRL without having to pay the Dogs blood money.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently yesterday's rumour regarding an NRL coach was nothing but a rumour started up by some idiot on Twitter.

Now we can all move on.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well I guess its their job to speculate on rumours, it sells more newspapers that way

mind you, wouldn't surprise me if it was true and some one just put out a rumour that it wasn't

any idiot can post any sort of crap on Twitter or FB

agree twizzle, but the way the rumor in the SMH was worded it could be a union coach or a league coach. Some just threw a name in there to get a reaction on twitter, he deleted pretty quick.

hindy111

Post Whore
Are we still on the radar for Lafai?
I find it odd the dogs have morris and this guy in the centre and Johno wright.Yet there still chasing a centre.
Id be just as excited about Lafai coming as i would Beu champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts