What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchy

Juniors
outside of Hopoate he's probably one of the best outside backs currently available which will make his price tag bigger than it should, I think Hodges and Boyd are also off contract but I would imagine that the futures would be sorted at Newcastle and Brisbane respectively

Hodges re-signed with the Broncos a week or 2 ago

shelve_it

Juniors
i heard a rumour today that we have singed Matt King for next year. My cousin works in England for the ERL. And he said its pretty common knowledge in englland that he is coming to parra

Jason70

Juniors
i heard a rumour today that we have singed Matt King for next year. My cousin works in England for the ERL. And he said its pretty common knowledge in englland that he is coming to parra

Would have been a good buy 5 yrs ago, didnt we learn a lesson this year with Hicks, Walker, Whatuira that buying 30 plus players who have been in England 4 3 years is a waste of cash

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can confirm that we're talking to Hopoate and Champion, i also heard that we may be linked with Masada Isofea, the Masada link came from Jodeci.

Gronk

Staff member

We were after him last year, when we were on the ESL hunt for Aussie players at the end of their careers.

He's not played all that much because of knee problems and honestly, you'd think that we would have learnt our lesson with these guys.

Anyway, yes he is on the market and contemplating a return to NRL.

Gronk

Staff member
I can confirm that we're talking to Hopoate and Champion, i also heard that we may be linked with Masada Isofea, the Masada link came from Jodeci.

Champion would be a massive improvement over Joel. Hoppa is a class player and the Panther hooker probably can't get a gig now that Kinga is the man.

Stagger eel

Staff member
guys, i would be pretty shocked if we sign king, especiaqlly with the amount of centres and outside backs still on the market...mind you, we may need to open up another spot given the Vaivai situation, i dare say he may not be with us next season.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah we're clearly over the cap already. How could we fit Sandow into this star-studded side?!?!?!?

mmm lets see..

Jordan Atkins - 350K
Chris Walker - 420K
Chris Hicks - 380K
Ryan Morgan - 290K
Jacob Loko - 320K

shit we're in deep shit...:lol::lol:

VaiVai situation is sad. What he did is stupid.
People deserve a chance to redeem themselves.

Masada would be an excellent signing and will take away the pain o Mitchell leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts