What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain BF

Juniors
Stagger & Avenger, are we looking at any lower end (squad players) currently, or are we just focusing on top end i.e. bigger names first?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger & Avenger, are we looking at any lower end (squad players) currently, or are we just focusing on top end i.e. bigger names first?

naturally, when you put a squad together you land your biggest fish first than work your way down from there..I think you'll find that our 4th or 5th signings will include guys in the lower and then you assemble your second tier squad.

Avenger

Immortal

I would only know after speaking to stags :D. Seeing we wanted Symonds I would say that we would be looking for a secondrower which I reckon we need.

eelement

Juniors
Please no masada osofea he has hands like feet have watched many games of him ,makes silly mistakes .many penrith fans would love to see the back of him and I will cringe if he is signed thisis justmy rant my say and until you watch him play you will agree. NO MASADA OSEFEA........:?

UOTE=Stagger eel;7375372]I can confirm that we're talking to Hopoate and Champion, i also heard that we may be linked with Masada Isofea, the Masada link came from Jodeci.[/QUOTE]

H0WZAT

Juniors
Question to those in the know. Why are we now talking to Champion when SK reportedly didn't want him last year?

Also is Dwyer really signed till 2013, I thought he was of contract this year, has he already signed an extension?

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll be happy if we just sign Hopoate, Champion, and either Quade Cooper or Marshall.

You have low expectations.
I had Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and James O'Conner as well as those you mentioned.
I've no doubt we could mould a team around those 6 or 7 millionaires.

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts