What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

caylo

Bench
I don't expect Mitchell to be at the club either..

it wouldn't surprise me at all if morts and keats are our hookers next year

That would surprise me a lot Stagg, Mortz at 9 but let go of Mitch.

At the very least I would retain Mitch and give him a shot in the #14 and let go of Mortz after next year. He has been in fg for 2 years and has shown very little in 18 months of footy, Soward and Walsh were punted from the Roosters with better form and it took them 3-4 years to get back into a first grade team. Mortimer will not make anything of himself in the next couple of years, I say cut your losses and don't let him take the opportunity away from someone else to prove himself.

IMO if we can't keep MaGuire (I think we should) then Mitch is someone we should retain.

Eels Dude

Coach

At the very least I would retain Mitch and give him a shot in the #14 and let go of Mortz after next year. He has been in fg for 2 years and has shown very little in 18 months of footy, Soward and Walsh were punted from the Roosters with better form and it took them 3-4 years to get back into a first grade team. Mortimer will not make anything of himself in the next couple of years, I say cut your losses and don't let him take the opportunity away from someone else to prove himself.

IMO if we can't keep MaGuire (I think we should) then Mitch is someone we should retain.

Agree with this.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I would retain Mitchell as well but I'm only telling you what I expect would happen based on what I've heard.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Morts needs to f**ked off asap. Unfortunately he has a contract for next year. And the chances of any club taking him off our hands are absolutely zilch. He's a merkin.

Parraren

Bench
The thing is with Casey, he's a rare commodity.

Not too many players of his class and experience that can cover 3 very important positions in a football team, being 6,7 & 9.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I am always a fan of having an older head in the team, especially in the halves. McGuire would be more then welcome to another year here if it were up to me.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree with Papou-Im yet to see why Mitchel is so good and why all this hype surrounded him.
With 2 new halves and Humble unsigned i think he would be my choice before casey.Thou im sure a 1 yr deal Casey wouldnt let us down.
Humble > Mitchel > Mcguire is how id sign them

Status
Not open for further replies.