What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreel

Juniors
We've recruited well so far.

Luke would be nice, but honestly Macguire + Keating can get the job done. Luke is a tad overrated imo too.

WE STILL NEED OUTSIDE BACKS!

Big fast ones preferably.

Morgan & Atkins are woeful.

This is the backline that I expect to see come round 1 next year.

1- Jarryd Hayne
2- Esi Tonga
3- Jacob Loko
4- Vai Toutai
5- Jacob Gagan
6- Ben Roberts
7- Chris Sandow

MrT

Juniors

1- Jarryd Hayne
2- Esi Tonga
3- Jacob Loko
4- Vai Toutai
5- Jacob Gagan
6- Ben Roberts
7- Chris Sandow

I'd say Esi Tonga will be in the centres before Vai Toutai although he's one for the future no doubt. I would not be moving Loko from the left centre position next year. This kid is starting to give me goosebumps. He's playing with more confidence and he's being more aggressive, especially with his defence

foreel

Juniors
I'd say Esi Tonga will be in the centres before Vai Toutai although he's one for the future no doubt. I would not be moving Loko from the left centre position next year. This kid is starting to give me goosebumps. He's playing with more confidence and he's being more aggressive, especially with his defence

Loko stays at left centre (heaps of left centres wear number 3).

I do like Esi Tonga, a very good signing, however Vai Toutai is a brutal defender and the closer to the ruck he defends, the more pain he can inflict on the opposition.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I checked, he is the new powerhouse back in the Eels Toyota Cup. Haven't seen him play yet.
Can anyone tell us anything about him?
Any videos we can watch?

x610.jpg

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
seen Chris Ulugia once and he was very impressive, need to see him a few more times though

Gronk

Staff member

1- Jarryd Hayne
2- Esi Tonga
3- Jacob Loko
4- Vai Toutai
5- Jacob Gagan
6- Ben Roberts
7- Chris Sandow

I was going to say that some of these NYC boys will only be 18/19, but that doesn't seem to bother the Broncos these days.

boxhead

First Grade
Hopefully we get a few more back-line signings, guess we have to wait and see eh? If Marmin keeps up his destructive form in NYC he could very well get the call-up in the next year or two.

Gronk

Staff member
Lasalo been re-signed ? I recall SK saying (when talking about Robbo) that all FG players had been made an offer. Robbo and Reddy are gone, but I haven't heard about Lasalo.

Interesting that Pat O'Hanlon played for Wenty off the bench on the weekend ...

boxhead

First Grade
Lasalo been re-signed ? I recall SK saying (when talking about Robbo) that all FG players had been made an offer. Robbo and Reddy are gone, but I haven't heard about Lasalo.

Interesting that Pat O'Hanlon played for Wenty off the bench on the weekend ...

Yeah Robson and Reddy are definitely gone, Reddy is basically all but confirmed according to many. I'm pretty sure Lasalo was re-signed, I'd assume if he keeps his starting spot for the rest of the year he could get a decent upgrade. I think O'Hanlon is another NYC junior, like Loko, Allgood and Morgan, being prepped for first-grade this year.
Our depth is looking so much better with our NSW Cup and NYC teams doing well.

Cocidius

Juniors
Another has been...
I dont understand why we would be in talks with him when players like Fafita and Gibbs were available!
Only reason may to bring some experience and work ethic to players like Allgood! But with Fui getting on with the years, Poores knee and Webb showing his NRL days are behind him, you would think we would be after a young forward to develop along side Allgood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts