What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDM

First Grade
Love Bear Grills. My fav episode was when he was on a deserted island near equador. With no fresh water, he found a pool of rain water rancid with bird droppings. With that, he fashioned a makeshift enema bag a poured the manky bird dropping water into his arse to hydrate himself. I hope you're reading this Stagger. Just in case your wandering alone in the desert.

Me too, I dont understand the amount of hate for him, it's just entertainment. Don't like, don't watch.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Love Bear Grills. My fav episode was when he was on a deserted island near equador. With no fresh water, he found a pool of rain water rancid with bird droppings. With that, he fashioned a makeshift enema bag a poured the manky bird dropping water into his arse to hydrate himself. I hope you're reading this Stagger. Just in case your wandering alone in the desert.

Really? Your Favourite Episode is an episode where some dude sticks stuff up his ass? lol

FAT570

Juniors
Latsest regarding Tonga .............

Penrith are trying to offload Coote and Walsh if this did happen then Tonga will be a Panther for the next 3years, Gus Fathead Gould has thrown a very very substantial amount at Tonga and their plan is to get rid of both Coote and Walsh and sign Morts and Tonga

Tonga was Parra bound and had agreed to terms verbally, but since Ossie opened his mouth to Sterlo and their where whispers we are getting Tonga a couple of clubs expressed intrests in him and thats where we find ourselves now...

To be honest Panthers have ALOT more cash to throw around, now we have to see if his brother and Reni are enough to persuade him to come here.

Gronk

Staff member
In defence of Sterlo, he just said that we had agreed to terms with a major center. If Tonga's manager wasn't shopping him around, then I'm a monkeys uncle.

Getting rid of Coote ? If find that odd considering that Gus lumps praise on him every time they are televised.

This is from his Fairfax column..
Fullback Lachlan Coote was again outstanding. Things just happen for this kid. He continually puts himself in the way of good fortune so it's no fluke the ball keeps bouncing his way.
His confidence is contagious. His enthusiasm inspires teammates. He supports the ball carriers with hunger and anticipation. Yesterday he had a hand in three of his team's tries, kicked a monstrous 40-20, ran the ball with vigour and chased kicks like a bloodhound on the scent.

Gronk

Staff member
I saw on twitter someone said that Gus is dropping players to get Cronk. If it's true that they are chopping Coote, then we should sign him and keep Jazz at 6.

Pazza

First Grade
Gordon is too good a full back to play second fiddle to Coote! I'd rather Coote or Gordon at parra in the #1 than Tonga!

fanaticeel

Juniors
why would Panfers want to get rid of Coote, he's one of their bets players

Hmmm I thought NRL players (or NYC players for that matter) weren't allowed to bet on football. Still its a great plug for centrebet that Coote is one of panfers bets.... :sarcasm: ;-)

jimmy77au

Juniors
Exactly, you can't even spell arse.

My Deepest apologies to you SDM - I Did not realise you are the Grammar / Spelling Gestapo. I will endeavor to ensure my English is perfect to the letter in future - just so that I can satisfy you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts