What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He put it to a vote after Strauss and Flower paid him a visit and asked him to. In my opinion, that wasn't in the spirit of the game. The appeal wasn't in the spirit of the game either (and was probably worse), but retracting it doesn't take that away, it took away a legitimate delivery and replaced some of the criticism they would have gotten for doing a shit thing with praise for retracting it.

the whole thing is on the nose for mine

calling a player back is the captains choice and happens on the playing field, in this case it happened in the change rooms during the tea break after being pressured by the England coach and it really had nothing to do with Flower and he had no right to go into the Indian change rooms and ask them to withdraw their appeal

MrT

Juniors
People here would bag the other site. Right now they talk more league related matters than this site. This site has fallen of the edge of a cliff, an absolute shambles

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
I know.
And by the way Twiz, Kaka would still command that sort of transfer fee, believe it or not.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's only worth what someone will pay and I dont think anyone would pay anywhere near that for him, except Citeh and they're idiots

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jjportrait.jpg

dazeely

First Grade
f**k I hope we get some good signing news this week to help get over these heartbreaking last minute losses. I'm feeling down. Need some good news.

And no hugs from you either Suity.

Ratchy

Juniors
Just read the Cowboys signed Linnett to a 2 year deal, wondered if Parra made enquires to his manager about him

MrT

Juniors
Just read the Cowboys signed Linnett to a 2 year deal, wondered if Parra made enquires to his manager about him

and Roosters signed Peni Tagive, a player I mentioned on a few occasions would be a good signing for us. A winger at Dragons that can't get a game

Parraren

Bench
He was injured last week..

He would be a handy pickup..

Ah ok thanks.

Would be handy yes, we need some speed out wide.

Tony Williams name has also come up a few times as well - I hope we are looking at him.

We need an impact forward on the bench, he'd be a perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts