What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDM

First Grade
Screw canned food, I'm gonna live on free range manly suporters from my basement. Their livers r especially good with a drop of red

You sick bastard, you can't call them free range unless you keep them in a paddock.

haynenation

Juniors
heard a rumour hayne to dragons

i have no source for it and no backing or reasoning for it so its probably just a rumour

I'd say the Blue Mountains champ. Take your silver and head for the hills.

wildman-cave-lr.jpg

Based on this thread, I have spent all afternoon casting a huge batch of silver bullets for the impending apocalypse. Thanks guys!

It won't be a Werewolf Apocalypse, fool!

But I've already planned out my Apocalypse. I know where I'll be bugging out to, which part of which suburb I'll be seeking to reclaim after the initial chaos has thinned out the population.

I know which stores will be hit immediately so I can stock up. I know where the water sources are and have a place to buy a premium grade water filter (1000 people for 10 years).

I have recruited a small group to bug out with me.

I'm all set. On the day I wake up and there's no electricity and our civilisation has thus begun its collapse, I'll be ready to automatically go into Apocalypse mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.