What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Parra would offer players one of the best exposure in the NRL.
They are one of the most popular teams and end up on Channel 9 even when playing badly.I remember a year when we played good we had 17 of our 24 games on free to air..On average a team should get about 9!
As far as this player goes-Id say coote is a high chance-Penrith have a gun fullback coming thru the juniors.They also have Gordon for the next 3 years
By the way there is a lot of foreplay on this forum...Imagine a big signing and we all climax simultaneously. We could blow the new signing into the parramatta river....

DeanPay98

Juniors
Parra would offer players one of the best exposure in the NRL.
They are one of the most popular teams and end up on Channel 9 even when playing badly.I remember a year when we played good we had 17 of our 24 games on free to air..On average a team should get about 9!
As far as this player goes-Id say coote is a high chance-Penrith have a gun fullback coming thru the juniors.They also have Gordon for the next 3 years
By the way there is a lot of foreplay on this forum...Imagine a big signing and we all climax simultaneously. We could blow the new signing into the parramatta river....

Some great points. But did you really need to include that last sentence? I just involuntarily spat coffee over my keyboard! :lol:

SDM

First Grade
Well Ron Coote certainly fits the current signing criteria. Was a champion and is in the preferred age bracket..Is he to replace Hindy in the second row?

I wish, he would have actually busted the line atleast once this year.

MrT

Juniors
i didnt say this melbourne player was joining the eels...or tried to join the eels it was another sydney club or i was saying was players look at maximum exposure thats all on and off the field...the player that was in talks with the eels is currently under contract at another club but has been told to look elsewhere as he is overpaid and he wont be in the starting side next year...be interesting when or what happens as this player is a good player and young player too..!!!

Lachlan Coote?????

parra pete

Referee
i didnt say this melbourne player was joining the eels...or tried to join the eels it was another sydney club or i was saying was players look at maximum exposure thats all on and off the field...the player that was in talks with the eels is currently under contract at another club but has been told to look elsewhere as he is [/B]overpaid and he wont be in the starting side next year...be interesting when or what happens as this player is a good player and young player too..!!!

Could be any player..They are ALL overpaid.

Gronk

Staff member
And doing great things for the Men of League..A wonderful human being....

Doing a great job contributing to childhood obesity too. ;-)

fat-kid-maccas.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/5419879/Waratahs-shock-contenders-for-SBWs-signature

Waratahs shock contenders for SBW's signature

The Waratahs have emerged as shock contenders for the signature of Sonny Bill Williams next year, as the Kiwi superstar considers walking away from the All Blacks after the World Cup.

While Williams has verbally agreed to stay in New Zealand for another 12 months, he has yet to sign with the New Zealand Rugby Union and there is no contractual obligation blocking a defection to NSW, where he could become the face of the game in Sydney.

The NZRU yesterday said Williams had signed with them, but the Sydney Morning Herald understands he has given them only a verbal guarantee.

The Waratahs approached Williams' management about a deal last month. At that time they were told he was tied up for next year, but things seem to have changed dramatically given he has failed to sign with a Kiwi Super Rugby team.

Haha why would sbw go to the Waratahs. That's pretty much the only way he couldn't get to play for New Zealand (the kiwis or the all blacks).

If it was all about money he'd f**k off to Europe and make a million a year.

TheRam

Coach
The only debt I've got is investment debt.

But I haven't been able to get as much value for my money because you merkins won't die. At least your own fathers did you that favour.

Well Pou, I hope that you haven't taken out to much investment debt, cos very soon the only way you will make any return on that is if nearly everybody died, not just our fathers. That is if you haven't already made at least 50% on it already.

Like I said the world collapse is a coming, it's just that most are just too pig headed to see it. But if you want to cover your arse there is still a chance. Buy silver(my choice) or gold at spot price.

Oh but hang on, you already know all this and there is nothing new here, so I am sure you have already got it covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts