What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrT

Juniors
Well Pou, I hope that you haven't taken out to much investment debt, cos very soon the only way you will make any return on that is if nearly everybody died, not just our fathers. That is if you haven't already made at least 50% on it already.

Like I said the world collapse is a coming, it's just that most are just too pig headed to see it. But if you want to cover your arse there is still a chance. Buy silver(my choice) or gold at spot price.

Oh but hang on, you already know all this and there is nothing new here, so I am sure you have already got it covered.

If the world colapses, gold and silver wont help you, only food, guns and bullets will

Gronk

Staff member
Well Pou, I hope that you haven't taken out to much investment debt, cos very soon the only way you will make any return on that is if nearly everybody died, not just our fathers. That is if you haven't already made at least 50% on it already.

Like I said the world collapse is a coming, it's just that most are just too pig headed to see it. But if you want to cover your arse there is still a chance. Buy silver(my choice) or gold at spot price.

Oh but hang on, you already know all this and there is nothing new here, so I am sure you have already got it covered.

So to prepare for financial armageddon, you have no assets (property, shares, cash on account etc), pay rent on your lodgings and convert all your readies to silver every pay period ?

TheRam

Coach
But you said you got rich on my generation's need to have everything now - implying consumer debt.

Investment debt is better than no debt at all. The alternative is buying without gearing, or worse, 'saving' your money in a bank.

What did I have to have 'right now' besides food and a roof over my head (and my rent is subsidised anyway) that you could have possibly made enough money to retire on?

Are you telling fibs?

Don't go feeling too proud of yourself. You've obviously benefitted from market and government structures that weren't sustainable for future generations.

Gen X works longer hours and consumes less than your generation ever did. And we don't get the benefit of free education or guaranteed pensions.

And you're to dumb or pig headed to identify the real problem and then go about fixing it. :lol::lol::lol: Sucker!!!

SDM

First Grade
OK, I just got back from Big W, I purchased all the cutlery they had in stock. Now what?

Gronk

Staff member
OK, I just got back from Big W, I purchased all the cutlery they had in stock. Now what?

I'd say the Blue Mountains champ. Take your silver and head for the hills.

wildman-cave-lr.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Based on this thread, I have spent all afternoon casting a huge batch of silver bullets for the impending apocalypse. Thanks guys!

Gronk

Staff member
Based on this thread, I have spent all afternoon casting a huge batch of silver bullets for the impending apocalypse. Thanks guys!

Silver bullets! Smart guy. Financially prepared AND you can kill the werewolves if they attack.

jk13

First Grade
Screw canned food, I'm gonna live on free range manly suporters from my basement. Their livers r especially good with a drop of red

Noise

Coach
this thread will be locked in about another 45 posts,, i for one won't miss it.

Surely this would be a new record for the fastest moving rumoured/confirmed signings thread?. I would like to be the first to congratulate all those who posted in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.