What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
it's ridiculous to argue hypotheticals, i can just as easily askif we are leading the comp next year are you just going to say "yeah but it's only temporary next year will be bad again".

Look, i get it eels dude, you're a negative person and everything is doomed to fail, fine that is your perogative. But is it ok with you if i remain positive and like what i see for the future, i don't want to wallow in doom and gloom if that's ok.

Please don't argue as neither you or i can tell the future so it just comes down to opinion, yours is always negative and mine is mostly positive, and no amount of ranting is going to change that, we'll just have to wait and see who is right.

:cool:

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
While I don't disagree with anything you have said above I would just like to add my biggest concern last year was the lack of structure in the club. Not the on field team or game structure but the recruitment, youth identification, development and skill structures that have fallen apart since Smith left. They were non existent throughout all grades with people in each of those areas doing their own thing independently and not talking to each other and there were no plans in place to rebuild them.

While I don't dispute anything you have said I am at least happy that those backroom structures are now back in place and working and believe they will flow through to on field performances. That and the acquisition of a genuine young halfback that can run the team and take a lot of pressure off Hayne allowing him to be less predictable along with adding Poore, Reni, Tonga and Roberts will make a big difference next year.

That is just my opinion and accept that many disagree but regardless I have been through a lot over the last 53 years of following this mob, including consecutive wooden spoons, and I do feel optimistic about the next few years. Mainly because it is being built from the ground up and not airy fairy crap as has been the case for the last 5 years or so. I am fed up with "Pizza nights" at Hindy's like we've had every f**king year for God knows how long and want to see a more solid foundation and support structure in place. But that's just my opinion.

No one can guarantee the future so no one can know how it will unfold over the next 2 years. The only certainty over that time is that both the board and coach are guaranteed that tenure regardless of whether anyone likes it or not we all have to accept it cause nothing is going to change that.

And that's the most I've ever been bothered to write so hope you at least appreciate the effort Korny :lol:

:shock: Did you write this or was God looking over your shoulders giving you a helping hand?
:clap::clap::clap:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Ok then.
I blame you too.

Suity

I blame you also.

I blame both of you.

I blame both myself and Suity and now I blame you too.

Now seems like a bad time to ask, but what are we blaming each other for?

I blame you for the confusion

f**ked if I know.
Just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Suity

I've run out of blame! :oops:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Recruitment for 2012

We are near where we want to be?

Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

Whats the question?

Oh OK, well, yes, we are near our destination
We misplaced the map but we'll get there.

d52cbcc94f7b7d718fcf3c1c57c115bc_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.